Swansea - Post match thread

i dont understand why threads about people leaving early are being locked. 1-1 with ten minutes to go and people are leaving, its just bizarre. unless you have a genuine reason ( which most dont) then why ? you miss great goals like today or last minutes winners, to save ten minutes on a journey.

Agreed!

Blueinsa has decided to to lock a 110 page thread.

A perfectly good thread, that is a debating topic. And a topic we want to discuss. A topic that is relevant to the atmosphere and supporting the team.

Sometimes BM is over Moded.

PS. Most topics go round in circles. The same points are debated time and again after every match. Fans leaving early is no different, but 110 pages on, the thread get's locked!

Second half was truly awful, still scratching my head as to why we dropped off so badly. They had the bus parked in the first half and we were opening them up at will, they push on in the second half and we were incapable of matching them up, it was absolutely dire.

No disrespect mate, but surely it's not your prerogative to decide what gets argued about on here?

No but its my job to keep the board running as well as possible and argument free.

The early leaving has been done to death on here with no one right or wrong, its an individuals decision.

I could open them and let the usual arguments ensue which would no doubt lead to some getting thread banned or warned and guess what, we would get criticised for that as well.

its a funny old game ;-)

Second half was truly awful, still scratching my head as to why we dropped off so badly. They had the bus parked in the first half and we were opening them up at will, they push on in the second half and we were incapable of matching them up, it was absolutely dire.

To be fair Swansea are no mugs. They won at Liverpool and I think clement is a good manager. Pep said the gap between first and second half was not acceptable - he is improving us no doubt - be patient!

Agreed!

Blueinsa has decided to to lock a 110 page thread.

A perfectly good thread, that is a debating topic. And a topic we want to discuss. A topic that is relevant to the atmosphere and supporting the team.

Sometimes BM is over Moded.

PS. Most topics go round in circles. The same points are debated time and again after every match. Fans leaving early is no different, but 110 pages on, the thread get's locked!

Bumped from 2015!

if you have an issue send me a pm.

Good 3 points

Swansea will stay up if they play the way they did second half

Thank god for Jesus

Slightly off topic but I agree - them and hull and Sunderland are showing some fight. Big Sam might not be getting his bonus after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.