Swansea - Post match thread

Watched the Jesus 2nd goal in the concourse, he was a yard onside when the ball was played. He was just faster.

i dont understand why threads about people leaving early are being locked. 1-1 with ten minutes to go and people are leaving, its just bizarre. unless you have a genuine reason ( which most dont) then why ? you miss great goals like today or last minutes winners, to save ten minutes on a journey.

i dont understand why threads about people leaving early are being locked. 1-1 with ten minutes to go and people are leaving, its just bizarre. unless you have a genuine reason ( which most dont) then why ? you miss great goals like today or last minutes winners, to save ten minutes on a journey.

They are being locked because its been discussed to death, they cause arguments and folk are entitled to do whatever the fuck they like, including leaving early if they want.

Don't think I'll be able to bear reading the post-match thread if Jesus dares have an off game. Sterling was nowhere near as bad as some are suggesting.
I actually thought Clichy and Fernandinho were the biggest dissapointments, the former for his part in their goal and the latter for just too many misplaced passes and bad touches. Not like him at all.
As for the CB's... Kolarov was very, very good yet again I think. Third only to Jesus and Silva for me. Stones didn't do much wrong either.
In front of them Touré had a mixed game. Excellent first half, dropped off later on but then who didn't? I wonder if it's a fitness issue.
Not the best showing from De Bruyne but Silva was superb as he has been most of the season. More so than any of our other players, this is a man who really, truly understands what Pep wants.
Sané had an electric first half. Less said about the second the better because at his age we must accept that he will have a bad 45 minutes for every three or four good halves. Same goes for Sterling and will apply to Jesus as well.

On the subject of Jesus, so so proud of him overcoming his fear of crosses. Not many would have the courage to get on the end of something that killed them 2000 years ago.

They are being locked because its been discussed to death, they cause arguments and folk are entitled to do whatever the fuck they like, including leaving early if they want.

its still relevant to the game though imo. fair enough if thats what you think, but to leave early today at 1-1 going for a winner is just strange in my and many other peoples opinion. ill leave it there.

PEP: We were close to not winning but I think in 90 minutes we deserved to win. The gap between the 1st half and 2nd is too big. #mcfc

PEP: Jesus made again a lot of things with and without the ball. We’re delighted with what he’s done so far.

PEP: It has not been easy for Sergio. I decided to stick with the three up front because they played so well against Palace and West Ham

PEP: Sergio remains one of the most important players in our squad. He’s going to play with and without Gabriel

PEP: There are 19 year olds who are physically strong and some who aren’t. That guy in the box has something special.

PEP: We have 8 days until the next game against Bournemouth. They are a really strong team. We will have to go to the gym before that game!

Stones Stones Stones an average defender who can pass the ball calmly and that's it.
Clichy is useless in all aspect, offensive and defensive
GB still has many things to offer, wait for few more games to know him. He is a real gem.

its still relevant to the game though imo. fair enough if thats what you think, but to leave early today at 1-1 is just strange in my and many other peoples opinion. ill leave it there.

I actually agree with you on the early leavers for what its worth but my point stands in that its a topic that just goes round and round in circles.

if some missed their goal, their tough shit, dont worry about them mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.