Swansea - Post match thread

1st 45 mins was excellent. Like the beginning of the season. Sane, Silva and Jesus were combining brilliantly, but if you don't kill a game off then you invariably pay a price. Luckily there was still time for us to do something about it after they equalised

They are being locked because its been discussed to death, they cause arguments and folk are entitled to do whatever the fuck they like, including leaving early if they want.
Me I'm touchy chill out he was only asking a question

The points are the only thing that matter. We fought until the final whistle, and over the course of the game, we got what we deserved. Some tiered legs out there at the end, and the substitutions were about right despite shipping that goal not long after KDB went off. Aguero a bit off the pace, but what do you expect coming on with less than 15 minutes to go?

They are fighting for survival, and they certainly woke up in the second half. Mike Dean didn't help, but it didn't prove costly in the end. Onwards and upwards.

Absolutely huge three points and some thrilling performances.

Jesus, of course, worthy MOTM. Does exactly what we need from him, wins us games.

Sane and Silva were borderline untouchable with their linkup play.

Yaya keeps turning the clock back every game.

Kolarov settled and looked solid.

Great performance and thrilling finish when it looked like it was going to be another one of those days.

They are being locked because its been discussed to death, they cause arguments and folk are entitled to do whatever the fuck they like, including leaving early if they want.
No disrespect mate, but surely it's not your prerogative to decide what gets argued about on here?

I actually agree with you on the early leavers for what its worth but my point stands in that its a topic that just goes round and round in circles.

if some missed their goal, their tough shit, dont worry about them mate.

I left at 75 minutes today purely because I took my daughters and they were doing my head in. They had 30 quid on Jesus for first goal scorer at 11/4 and spent the entire time there on talking about what they were going to buy at the Trafford centre with the winnings. Scored just as I got in the car. Slightly worried about johns stones - looks very expensive to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.