Swansea - Post match thread

Willy got screened, mate. Don't know if it was offside/interfering with play (I don't think so and few get that call anyway) but I don't totally bame him for that. Agree that Stones' indecision allowed that shot away. We should give Willy some credit for a nice stop on their free kick. I agree that we need better, though.
Yeah maybe that unsighted him but he still looked slow to react to it. He did make a great save to be fair to him, but we're kidding ourselves if we think he's the answer. He's just the best of two pretty poor options.

Agree mate. Top notch again. His detractors are still having a whinge on the players thread though. Pep obviously rates him too.

Does a great job as a CB but as full back, he is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Had a good game today though and thats all that matters.

Same as usual, not testing the keeper enough whilst we're dominating. The first half was a bit ridiculous but to only manage 3 shots on target from that is pretty poor IMO. We only managed 3 against West Ham as well, we just happened to score them all.

The front 3 all played well, although I felt Sane's final ball could have been better. Silva was fantastic and I like how he and De Bruyne can drift out wide if Sane or Sterling decide to cut inside.

Motm goes to Jesus, and Kolarov comes 2nd with Sane 3rd

Pep needs to improve our corners

GJ can finish as neat as Kun but GJ has one eye on goal and another for passing. Kun has his two eyes on goal. There are many beautiful passes in two games more than Kun in 6 years.
I think Pep will try two up front next game. Can't wait to see.
Bet you didn't moan when the so called greedy bastard took it past the QPR defender to finished like no one else would of at that period of the game and won us the league

GJ can finish as neat as Kun but GJ has one eye on goal and another for passing. Kun has his two eyes on goal. There are many beautiful passes in two games more than Kun in 6 years.
I think Pep will try two up front next game. Can't wait to see.
Both of them up front would be great, drop Sterling to the bench.

That was a mixed bag. Excellent 1st half, but didn't get the vital 2nd, and inevitably we dipped in the 2nd half. I thought Sane,Silva and Jesus were good. Sterling and De Bruyne were quiet. I thought Kolarov was excellent too. The left-sided centre back role really suits his game.

On the debit side no Kompany. I really don't get why he is not starting now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.