Swansea - Post match thread

Is it just me or is Stirling out of sorts..I've never really rated him..I'm so happy with the result and Kolarov was immense today.

I echo what most have said GJ looks the business really hope he can remain injury free as if this is what we have to come he will be a vital part of our next 10 years. Jeckyl and Hyde performance but we are definately moving in the right direction. Two top full backs and that will make a big difference.

Should have been out of sight in the first half, good result against a good Swansea side on a more sour note we may fight till the end but many can't be bothered staying to the end! Atmosphere is going up a notch now we have injected a bit of pace

How Clichy keeps getting picked is beyond me. There must be a better option. Even bringing Willy Donachie out of retirement would be better than him.

It does remain one of lifes mystery's how the clown can have "Footballer" in his passport when he spends so much time avoiding the f*cking ball, he could not tackle a good dinner and has no positional sense whatever, the sooner Pep brings in a replacement the better.

Should have been out of sight in the first half, good result against a good Swansea side on a more sour note we may fight till the end but many can't be bothered staying to the end! Atmosphere is going up a notch now we have injected a bit of pace

True I am made up they missed the winning goal and great celebrations when it went in, serves the surrender monkey's right!!

Just got back.
Nerves shredded obviously.
Ended alright on the night but we were struggling defensively in that second half and once again Pep failed to shore up a lead.
Kompany and Fernando should have been on for Sane and Sterling at about the 65 min mark.
Still, delighted and can watch MOTD for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.