Swansea - Post match thread

Final ball and finishing a problem.

And yet he's got more assists than anyone else in the squad, and is our second highest goalscorer. His 7 goals and 14 assists means he's been involved in more goals (21) than anyone else int he squad.
how did fans manage before all these stats were available. Dont always paint the true picture. He probably gets an assist for our first today. Anyway we won so all's good. We have bigger problems than raheem, nearly all at the other end of the field

how did fans manage before all these stats were available. Dont always paint the true picture. He probably gets an assist for our first today. Anyway we won so all's good. We have bigger problems than raheem, nearly all at the other end of the field

Stats make it harder for bullshitters like you to have incorrect opinions without looking silly.

Bollocks, you tarquin.
Merlin was not in the fucking way of the fucking ball. Whinger fucking started that fucking narrative for self-justification, and yer sanctimonious lot followed suit accordingly.
Meanwhile today was a swan interfering Willy's view.

Nice one, cool off you touchy prick.

What a game just got back. Stayed on until the end and for once got rewarded. It all felt typical City throughout the second half but we have a player in Jesus.

Aguero looked bereft of motivation. Did the camera zoom on him? I think deep down he's a bit disappointed not starting today. During the pre match warm up other than the stretches he just stood around doing nothing looking at others actively passing and shooting. He just stood still for a few minutes doing absolutely nothing waiting to get in the tunnel. It was bizarre to watch. Post match everyone was trying to get his chin up, whether it was because of the missed chance at the end or being played after 85th minute. Pep needs to man manage Sergio and strike a balance. He is still a great player and he does have these strange purple patches every season. I always over read these things though so hopefully Sergio stays happy and look at the results.

Also, there was a thug thread yesterday. Look no further for a thug, Pep came out with a designer thug coat.

Lifted off the caff...

kilrtKu.png

Poor old Tarquins.
And they are apparently here claiming our 2nd against their lot was offside.

Nice one, cool off you touchy prick.

Final friendly warning for the both of you.

take it to PM or i will thread ban you both.

its boring and no fucker else wants to read it.

Final friendly warning for the both of you.

take it to PM or i will thread ban you both.

its boring and no fucker else wants to read it.

Happily accept the warning. He made it personal on a conversation line that was dead. I bid you all goodnight.

What chance did Sterling miss? He had one shot for goodness sake.

When i say chances i don't mean shots, he didn't make most of the positions he was in, multiple times he made the wrong decision and the attacks fizzled out. His worst game this season in terms of decision making, but he'll improve, so no biggie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.