Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

If Swansea encourage their Ballboy to do this then they should be thrown out of the competition. They can bleat on about their old financial problems all they want. No sympathy from me because that was unsporting and incredibly pathetic.

inchy14 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bloody hell....anyone reading this would think Hazard beat up a 7 year old girl.

The bloke lying on the ball time wasting was being a dick and Hazard tried to get the ball back by kicking the ball from underneath him. Imagine if that had been a city player and a swamp ball boy/man.

The world has gone mad. I'd have done the same....never seen a ball boy do that before.

The 'bloke' is a boy of about 15, if Hazard doesn't go for the ball in the first place the kid would have thrown it on, wasting 5 seconds? It's him standing over the kid who's slipped that makes him lie on the ball and after that he acts like a complete cock, which after his drawn out twitter transfer isn't surprising.

Aww diddums. What a load of crap, the lad knows exactly what he is doing and so do you. If Silva had done that what would you have said. Actually never mind.

By the look of his Twitter he is a 17 year old cocky little shite who knew exactly what he was going to do judging by his tweets. Again Hazard is in the wrong but he does look like a right sheep shagging gobby **** on the floor there.

squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
bobmcfc said:
Ask yourself this, if that was your son he was kicking would you still be saying he deserved it ?

I'd be humiliated and ashamed to have raised a child that openly displays cheating tendencies.

good job your child isn't a footballer then, as most are fucking cheats at some time

I used to play and I've never cheated in my life.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22750-eden-vs-ballboy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22750-eden-vs-ballboy/</a>

The chavs aren't happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.