Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Cobwebcat said:
inchy14 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bloody hell....anyone reading this would think Hazard beat up a 7 year old girl.

The bloke lying on the ball time wasting was being a dick and Hazard tried to get the ball back by kicking the ball from underneath him. Imagine if that had been a city player and a swamp ball boy/man.

The world has gone mad. I'd have done the same....never seen a ball boy do that before.

The 'bloke' is a boy of about 15, if Hazard doesn't go for the ball in the first place the kid would have thrown it on, wasting 5 seconds? It's him standing over the kid who's slipped that makes him lie on the ball and after that he acts like a complete cock, which after his drawn out twitter transfer isn't surprising.

Aww diddums. What a load of crap, the lad knows exactly what he is doing and so do you. If Silva had done that what would you have said. Actually never mind.

I'd have said Silva was a twat if that was the case.
Can't believe you're making an excuse for him.
And if you think kicking kids is acceptable god help yours.

Hazard barged into him and knocked him over so he showed a little petulance by not returning the ball, it was a few seconds at most. Then hazard decides to boot him ! Jesus, he could have got a new ball in a second but chose to act like a typical Chelsea wanker !

peoffrey said:
If Swansea encourage their Ballboy to do this then they should be thrown out of the competition. They can bleat on about their old financial problems all they want. No sympathy from me because that was unsporting and incredibly pathetic.

You do realise pretty much every club who plays a 2 legged game will instruct their ball bays to either get the ball fast or slow depending on their situation. It no different than Stoke using towels and narrowing their pitch. It's home advantage.

Cobwebcat said:
inchy14 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bloody hell....anyone reading this would think Hazard beat up a 7 year old girl.

The bloke lying on the ball time wasting was being a dick and Hazard tried to get the ball back by kicking the ball from underneath him. Imagine if that had been a city player and a swamp ball boy/man.

The world has gone mad. I'd have done the same....never seen a ball boy do that before.

The 'bloke' is a boy of about 15, if Hazard doesn't go for the ball in the first place the kid would have thrown it on, wasting 5 seconds? It's him standing over the kid who's slipped that makes him lie on the ball and after that he acts like a complete cock, which after his drawn out twitter transfer isn't surprising.

Aww diddums. What a load of crap, the lad knows exactly what he is doing and so do you. If Silva had done that what would you have said. Actually never mind.

There's no excuse for kicking the kid on the ground, none whatsoever, I can't believe anyone is defending Hazard. It's totally irrelevant how much of a tosser the ball-boy is. I'd be ashamed of any City player who did something like that.

I`ve been harping on about this type of thing for years now.You never see this in European Cup matches,as for once UEFA,to coin a phrase,are on the ball.
As soon as a ball goes out of play or into the crowd,another ball is immediately passed to the team in control.
The sooner this happens in the PL and all English Cup matches,the better,IMO.Time wasting controlled to some extent.

peoffrey said:
bobmcfc said:
Ask yourself this, if that was your son he was kicking would you still be saying he deserved it ?

I'd be humiliated and ashamed to have raised a child that openly displays cheating tendencies.

So if your son a blue, did the same thing because he was desperate for his club to get to wembley you would be ashamed? Bollocks...

If that was my son I would have got on the pitch and fcking smacked hazard and taken the ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.