Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

BigJoe#1 said:
Carstairs said:
FA to throw the book.

Banned for the rest of the season.

Criminal charges by South Wales Police.

That is what should happen....

This certainly is a possibility, they;re almost duty bound or obliged to press charges they probably dont even need the victim to make a complaint or press for charges to be brought. It was a public exhibition of common assault.

Seems like a perfectly reasonable use of police time.

It's a legitimate playground technique to get the ball from a 'wellington boot' who's obstructing it! Kick the ball out from under their weight.

In all seriousness i don't see the big fuss, the ballboy is 4 years younger than Hazard, not a kid, he's acted like a knob and then rolled round feigning injury as his first reaction was to swear at Hazard. Hazard hasn't gone into assault him a la Cantona... he;s gone to get the ball back.

He's also just gained 25k twitter followers in half an hour, an seems like he's full of complete fuckwittery.

I'd say perhaps some good has come out of this and he won't act the **** again, but looking at this, and the fact he's apparently the son of a Swansea Director, i doubt it...

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

jimharri said:
1.618034 said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's Belgian....

He's a Walloon from the predominantly French-speaking southern region of Belgium actually...

Anyway he's still a ****.

;-)
So; he is Belgian then.
Dont want to get into Belgian politics but he is a Walloon as apposed to a Flemish person, were getting into Basque and Catalan territory here.
Anyway Hazzard kicked the ball, Joey Barton jnr overacted

lancs blue said:
And you asked about gratuitous violence?? You'd beat the lad up for lying on a ball? FFS.

What? What? What?

I'm asking where the gratuitous violence towards the ball boy was!

Blue Haze said:
Doesn't really matter what the ball boy did. He deserved a lot more than a kick. But it's irrelevant.

Hazard is a professional making one of the highest salaries in the league. That wasn't a player he kicked, it was a ball boy.

He'll be in deep shit for this and rightfully so. Idiot. Gotta be more clever than the ball boy, Eden.

This and only this....

bluesoup said:
Kicking children in front of millions of people is in need of a lengthy ban. Whether the kid had previous, fell on the ball, wasted time makes no difference. If a teacher kicked a kid in a school they would be on a gross misconduct charge... If an adult kicked a kid on the street it would be assault...

And... If you look closely he kicks his chest and the ball...

He's seventeen... not in school.

Georgian Maestro said:
He didn't kick the ball boy he kicked the ball. Complete overreaction
My thoughts too. He might of got a little knock to the ribs but he made the most of it.....can hardly call it assault. He's 17 not 6. Complete over reaction. (and no...i dont condone violence)

Georgian Maestro said:
He didn't kick the ball boy he kicked the ball. Complete overreaction
Watch all of the video. The ball-boy is on the ground because Hazard is wrestling with him. Hazard might have tried to kick the ball, but he caught him in the ribs and didn't care what he did to the kid

When I watched it first I thought the little brat got what he deserved, as what's he doing lying on the ball. But he's lying on the ball, because Hazard put him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.