Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Gaylord du Bois said:
peoffrey said:
Charlie Morgan will get fucked up if he shows his face around Chelsea. This will hang over him for the rest of his life.

Grow up.

It's City not Chelsea and you think he'd get handshakes and a split scarf?

squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
squirtyflower said:
and you show me where Swansea instructed this too

Charlie Morgan™‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

He's 17. He's not a Kid. Some **** like that upset me then he'd pay.
i bow down to you, tough guy
kids r us

Better not kick a ball at peoffreys windows by accident then ;)

bluesoup said:
Kicking children in front of millions of people is in need of a lengthy ban. Whether the kid had previous, fell on the ball, wasted time makes no difference. If a teacher kicked a kid in a school they would be on a gross misconduct charge... If an adult kicked a kid on the street it would be assault...

And... If you look closely he kicks his chest and the ball...

He kicked a ball from underneath an adult

Cobwebcat said:
bluesoup said:
Kicking children in front of millions of people is in need of a lengthy ban. Whether the kid had previous, fell on the ball, wasted time makes no difference. If a teacher kicked a kid in a school they would be on a gross misconduct charge... If an adult kicked a kid on the street it would be assault...

And... If you look closely he kicks his chest and the ball...

He kicked a ball from underneath an adult

17 is still a minor.

MbdRoOz.gif

the lad knew what he was doing, doesnt excuse hazard's actions though. looking through that lads pictures he may well be the owners son, looks fucking minted.

Tried to kick the ball from under the boy to get it quicker. 17 year old ball boy? Christ its not quite Eric **** Cantona level is it.

peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:
They openly cheat and their Ballboy was boasting about it on Twitter earlier.

An absurd reply from you!

Really, kicked out of the competition? You think there hasn't been a team do this in every two-legged competition in history? Who do you think should take their place, Chelsea? The team that just had a player sent off for kicking a kid?

It is up to the referee to decide if a team is purposefully wasting time and to officiate games. I'm sure Swansea will be in a bit of bother about it, but throwing them out of the competition is utterly absurd.

No it isn't. They're cheating and it's pre-planned.

I WANT YOU TO NAME ME ONE OTHER CLUB WHO HAVE INSTRUCTED THEIR BALL BOY TO LIE ON THE BALL AND REFUSED TO GIVE IT BACK.

You've got to be wumming now or you're thick as fuck.
You think the club told the ball boy to lie on the ball? Ha ha fucking brilliant.
If hazard doesn't go over to force the ball boy to hurry up he would never have ended up on top of it. It's hazards fault pure and simple.
I'm not getting into whether the time wasting was right or wrong because if that was us we'd have done the same.

Citizen of Ottawa said:
jrb said:

If you watch you can tell that there is 0 malice or intent to injure whatsoever. It's all in Hazards body language. He picks up the ball and runs on as though nothing happened. The red card and 3-match ban should be enough. But imo that's even too much. Anyone who claims disgust over this is the same type of person that thinks spanking your child is child abuse and 100% unacceptable.

It was a simple "hey, give me the ball, get off the ball kidd" then a little nudge and presto, the kid flips out and the ball is free. I bet there wasn't any type of mark or anything. It was a simple, "stop fucking around".

No a nudge would have been just a little tap. Hazard brings his leg back and gives him a proper kick. He was frustrated and lashed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.