Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

GStar said:
MbdRoOz.gif

Needs blood effects, a la Mortal Kombat.

RandomJ said:
No a nudge would have been just a little tap. Hazard brings his leg back and gives him a proper kick. He was frustrated and lashed out.

Absolute rubbish.

It's a controlled motion, aimed to kick the ball out from underneath him. His body language and prance with the ball afterwards is not those of a man who's just lost his cool.

inchy14 said:
You've got to be wumming now or you're thick as fuck.
You think the club told the ball boy to lie on the ball? Ha ha fucking brilliant.
If hazard doesn't go over to force the ball boy to hurry up he would never have ended up on top of it. It's hazards fault pure and simple.
I'm not getting into whether the time wasting was right or wrong because if that was us we'd have done the same.

Thick as fuck, hey? What an intelligent and eloquent way to suggest I'm not very clever.

Hazard wouldn't have had to go over had Charlie Morgan done his job properly.

Cobwebcat said:
bluesoup said:
Kicking children in front of millions of people is in need of a lengthy ban. Whether the kid had previous, fell on the ball, wasted time makes no difference. If a teacher kicked a kid in a school they would be on a gross misconduct charge... If an adult kicked a kid on the street it would be assault...

And... If you look closely he kicks his chest and the ball...

He kicked a ball from underneath an adult
he is not an adult, he is still under 18

Quite funny listening to talkSPORT at the moment.

Not condoning what hazard did by any means, it was a disgrace.
But I can see this from both sides.
Little cocky shit got taught a lesson.

And he's not really a kid. He's 18 in August apparently.

peoffrey said:
squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
Mistiming a tackle isn't cheating. Lying my way out of getting the yellow card would be.

I can't believe people are trying to defend what he's done. It's wrong. Plain wrong. I wish Eden had kicked him harder.

you're either trolling or condone child beating

Child beating?! Come out with a serious comparison and I'll listen. Charlie Morgan acted like a **** and needs to be treated like one. He's not some 12 year old.

peoffrey, I believe you have exposed yourself as a Chelsea fan but you can seriously believe that kicking a child is a reasonable thing to do :O

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
bluesoup said:
Kicking children in front of millions of people is in need of a lengthy ban. Whether the kid had previous, fell on the ball, wasted time makes no difference. If a teacher kicked a kid in a school they would be on a gross misconduct charge... If an adult kicked a kid on the street it would be assault...

And... If you look closely he kicks his chest and the ball...

He's seventeen... not in school.

Whatever age the ball boy is, hazard should not have kicked out at him. It's not hazards call to bully the 17 yr old. Players can be sent off for much less!

peoffrey said:
inchy14 said:
You've got to be wumming now or you're thick as fuck.
You think the club told the ball boy to lie on the ball? Ha ha fucking brilliant.
If hazard doesn't go over to force the ball boy to hurry up he would never have ended up on top of it. It's hazards fault pure and simple.
I'm not getting into whether the time wasting was right or wrong because if that was us we'd have done the same.

Thick as fuck, hey? What an intelligent and eloquent way to suggest I'm not very clever.

Hazard wouldn't have had to go over had Charlie Morgan done his job properly.[/quote]

Trouble is Charlie Morgan was doing his job properly, as instructed to by his bosses - Glen Hoddle just told us that on Sky.

Fuck me the match finished 30 pages ago. No point going on about it. He kicked the lad not the ball, wasn't intentional but was reckless, careless....Ban him and fine the club. Justice. Or do you all want the ball boy to go on Jeremy Kyle ffs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.