Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

mikeyboy said:
you can bet this lad will be pissing himself laughing at all of this now the way it's blown up. the self appointed "king of all ball boys" will be tweeting about it later no doubt, and bigging himself up on how he got a footballer suspended.

Agree, however footballers do have responsibilities. Hazard was a fool to get involved and cannot blame anyone other than himself. That said, he was obviously keen to get to Wembley and at that time there was still around 10 mins left. Still very silly though.

dannybcity said:
moomba said:
dannybcity said:
If it was Silva we'd all say it was nothing, if it was Rooney we'd all call it GBH and demand a life ban, me included. Football fans see what they want to see.

If it was Silva I'd be saying it was a fucking stupid thing to do.

Of course and I'd completely agree. Hazard was stupid to do what he did but it's obvious he wasn't trying the hurt him.
Thats exactly how i see it. I cant understand people calling it assault.

You can bet in the longterm this will kickstart a whole new thing... ballboys holding onto the ball in an attempt to frustrate and get players sent off.

If any club doesn't exploit this then more fool them.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
You can bet in the longterm this will kickstart a whole new thing... ballboys holding onto the ball in an attempt to frustrate and get players sent off.

If any club doesn't exploit this then more fool them.

Kick Ballboys out of football.

super_city_si said:
dannybcity said:
moomba said:
If it was Silva I'd be saying it was a fucking stupid thing to do.

Of course and I'd completely agree. Hazard was stupid to do what he did but it's obvious he wasn't trying the hurt him.

If someone grabs hold of you without your consent that is technically assault. So what Hazard did certainly qualifies.

stony said:
super_city_si said:
dannybcity said:

If someone grabs hold of you without your consent that is technically assault. So what Hazard did certainly qualifies.

GStar??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.