Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Just saw it now. Looked to me like hazard was trying to kick the ball out from under him. Ballboy was being a tit. Hazard shouldnt have kicked at the ball. Much a do about nothing really.

dannybcity said:
bobmcfc said:
The FA will crucify him. Last thing they want is anarchy and Aussie rules on a premiere league football pitch where players think they can just belt anyone who doesn't react quick enough.

You've never seen a game of Aussie Rules have you?

It was just a phrase,like using "pedantic" ;)

Some of the comments on here show the difference in generations of blues I would never call another blue a rag or a Chelsea fan, the scroat not kid should have been picked up by the collar and belt and thrown into the Cheski fans he was winding up behind the goal, but hey I'm just an old bastard who calls a spade a spade.

bobmcfc said:
The FA will crucify him. Last thing they want is anarchy and Aussie rules on a premiere league football pitch where players think they can just belt anyone who doesn't react quick enough.

Do you think the FA will see this as an opportunity to throw the book at a club that has had it's fair share of run ins with authority lately? (JT racism, Mark Clattenburg Racism)

dannybcity said:
If it was Silva we'd all say it was nothing, if it was Rooney we'd all call it GBH and demand a life ban, me included. Football fans see what they want to see.

If it was Silva I'd be saying it was a fucking stupid thing to do.

GStar said:
Hazard hasn't put any force other than his hands onto the ball boy, who proceeds to fall over. If that's 'dragged' then i wouldn't go out in a brisk wind!
True! But he ended up on top of the ball because Hazard got involved.

BigJoe#1 said:
GStar said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Hmmm Kicking someone? If i was kicked I would feel I had been assaulted.

If i just came up to you, and kicked you in the face, you'd be right.

If you were deliberately lying on a football during a professional match, perhaps you'd be on more shaky ground...

Interesting... I cannot think there would be grounds to justify one person kicking another, unless maybe self defence.

If he intentionally went for the person, i'd see your point, as he went for, and got the ball, i think your original point is sensationalised to a point.

squirtyflower said:
blue underpants said:
Theres kids of 17 out in Afghanistan
are you sure about that?

Not on armed service:

The Armed Forces mainly recruit from within the United Kingdom, and normally has an annual recruitment target of around 24,000. The minimum recruitment age is 16 years (although personnel may not serve on armed operations below 18 years).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.