Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

you can bet this lad will be pissing himself laughing at all of this now the way it's blown up. the self appointed "king of all ball boys" will be tweeting about it later no doubt, and bigging himself up on how he got a footballer suspended.

530732_215561685235820_1190368923_n.jpg

Marvin said:
GStar said:
Hazard hasn't put any force other than his hands onto the ball boy, who proceeds to fall over. If that's 'dragged' then i wouldn't go out in a brisk wind!
True! But he ended up on top of the ball because Hazard got involved.

He's an opportunist then.

He's cheated because he saw a chance to. I can see why Hazard could and probably will end up with a hefty punishment, but for me, he's done very little violent/malicious to warrant some of the vilification he's getting.

mikeyboy said:
you can bet this lad will be pissing himself laughing at all of this now the way it's blown up. the self appointed "king of all ball boys" will be tweeting about it later no doubt, and bigging himself up on how he got a footballer suspended.
I think the footballer did that for himself

BigJoe#1 said:
bobmcfc said:
The FA will crucify him. Last thing they want is anarchy and Aussie rules on a premiere league football pitch where players think they can just belt anyone who doesn't react quick enough.

Do you think the FA will see this as an opportunity to throw the book at a club that has had it's fair share of run ins with authority lately? (JT racism, Mark Clattenburg Racism)

No, it will be judged on its own. The FA won't want a situation where footballers think they can act however they like and bring the game into disrepute. What hazard did is embarrassing, he could have easily got a new ball and just carried on with the game but he was frustrated to be losing and the fact that the whole game had been totally dominated by Swansea. He acted like a petulant arsehole.

moomba said:
dannybcity said:
If it was Silva we'd all say it was nothing, if it was Rooney we'd all call it GBH and demand a life ban, me included. Football fans see what they want to see.

If it was Silva I'd be saying it was a fucking stupid thing to do.

Of course and I'd completely agree. Hazard was stupid to do what he did but it's obvious he wasn't trying to hurt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.