Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Wasn't it a Swansea goal kick anyway ? Hazard had no business trying to get the ball if that's the case. ( if I'm wrong I apologise)
Doesn't hazard then just kick the ball back to the Swansea goalkeeper ?

whicko said:
GStar said:
It's a legitimate playground technique to get the ball from a 'wellington boot' who's obstructing it! Kick the ball out from under their weight.

In all seriousness i don't see the big fuss, the ballboy is 4 years younger than Hazard, not a kid, he's acted like a knob and then rolled round feigning injury as his first reaction was to swear at Hazard. Hazard hasn't gone into assault him a la Cantona... he;s gone to get the ball back.

He's also just gained 25k twitter followers in half an hour, an seems like he's full of complete fuckwittery.

I'd say perhaps some good has come out of this and he won't act the **** again, but looking at this, and the fact he's apparently the son of a Swansea Director,
There is a Martin Morgan on the board of directors, so could be true.

My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Changed my view. All is not as it first appears

Ballboy is 17, and he said before the game on Twitter he was going to waste time. Hazard played right into his hands and ended up just hurting his team mates and club, and that "ball-boy" couldn't have dreamed of a better result.

Gamesmanship works sometimes. Hazard should take a few lessons off him, because when Hazard rolls around no one believes him.

One of the craziest things at a match I've seen, on a brighter note, I guess City's disharmony and falling out among players, Etc, etc won't be on the back pages for once.

Hazard is plainly attempting to retrieve the ball and the lad is trying to be a clever cnut - nothing to see there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.