Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

dom said:
My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Yep, lot's of Morgans down there. They like to keep their Community "Close" if you catch my drift ;)

FantasyIreland said:
Hazard is plainly attempting to retrieve the ball and the lad is trying to be a clever cnut - nothing to see there.

Exactly, really just watch it and it is nothing more than a storm in a Teacup.

Hazard definitely was just intent on getting the ball back into play and was a little naive and fell for what can only be called as my fellow blue puts it ''a clever cnut''.

What makes it a little more interesting is that said '' clever cnut'' was actually bragging about time wasting on Twitter and may of opened the proverbial can of worms up regards time wasting and how certain teams approach games with a win at all costs mentality, if this had been Stoke then all and sundry would of been calling them a set of cheating dirty bastards who would resort to anything to win (Towels, narrowing the pitch, growing the grass as tall as Sugar Cane, being a set of dirty bastards) but because its little old Swansea then its a disgrace and we should throw the book at the nasty so called ''big team''.

Ban Hazard for the appropriate amount but lets not forget that whatever you think about Swansea, they were cheating and deliberately time wasting to a pre agreed agenda, cheating is cheating.

What if the ball had went into the crowd, and the fans time wasted by throwing it to one another?

Would Hazard have gone into the stand trying to head it back and nutted a fan in the face?

That would have been funnier.

peoffrey said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS97DRBj2zg[/youtube]

What was the Ballboy doing? Why would he do that? He looks like a right little Chav and will end up a smackhead like everyone else in Swansea.

Imagine that was Shrek or RVP doing it to a City ballboy, do that and then say play fair! And by the way, that ballboy's Old Man is worth more than any investor in City prior to Frank... FACT.

BlakeTheBlue said:
dom said:
My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Yep, lot's of Morgans down there. They like to keep their Community "Close" if you catch my drift ;)

Alright, well done you won a Premier League on foreign money! I can only hope this isn't the best Manchester can offer, coming from a man who wore a Yellow and Black away shirt at Wembley in 1999.

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/10/article-0-0112B09E00000578-917_468x476.jpg[/bigimg]

uputu9e6.jpg

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hazard is plainly attempting to retrieve the ball and the lad is trying to be a clever cnut - nothing to see there.

Exactly, really just watch it and it is nothing more than a storm in a Teacup.

Hazard definitely was just intent on getting the ball back into play and was a little naive and fell for what can only be called as my fellow blue puts it ''a clever cnut''.

What makes it a little more interesting is that said '' clever cnut'' was actually bragging about time wasting on Twitter and may of opened the proverbial can of worms up regards time wasting and how certain teams approach games with a win at all costs mentality, if this had been Stoke then all and sundry would of been calling them a set of cheating dirty bastards who would resort to anything to win (Towels, narrowing the pitch, growing the grass as tall as Sugar Cane, being a set of dirty bastards) but because its little old Swansea then its a disgrace and we should throw the book at the nasty so called ''big team''.

Ban Hazard for the appropriate amount but lets not forget that whatever you think about Swansea, they were cheating and deliberately time wasting to a pre agreed agenda, cheating is cheating.

Correct. They've told the kid to cheat, that weakens any ire aimed at hazard in my book.

I trust that Bacon will be doing his duty by making a citizen's arrest for attempted murder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.