Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

FantasyIreland said:
Hazard is plainly attempting to retrieve the ball and the lad is trying to be a clever cnut - nothing to see there.
I would love to have seen your reaction had it been Balotelli<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 am --<br /><br />
Swansea_MCFC said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
dom said:
My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Yep, lot's of Morgans down there. They like to keep their Community "Close" if you catch my drift ;)

Alright, well done you won a Premier League on foreign money! I can only hope this isn't the best Manchester can offer, coming from a man who wore a Yellow and Black away shirt at Wembley in 1999.
Thanks, we certainly enjoyed, now kindly fuck off back to your flock.

bobmcfc said:
Wasn't it a Swansea goal kick anyway ? Hazard had no business trying to get the ball if that's the case. ( if I'm wrong I apologise)
Doesn't hazard then just kick the ball back to the Swansea goalkeeper ?

Exactly, said this to Peoffrey last night.
It's like when a team who are losing score and fight to grab the ball. They're not kicking off so the conceding/ winning team can drag it out anyway.

Glad no charges are being brought, Hazards made a **** of himself enough.

go back in time to the 70s and players like hunter would of kick the ballboy into the stands. hazard was wrong but the ballboy was also wrong, anyway it will be good to see a bradford ballboy do the same to swansea in cup final if they do have ballboys from the cup final teams and i dont know if they do or not

Swansea_MCFC said:
peoffrey said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS97DRBj2zg[/youtube]

What was the Ballboy doing? Why would he do that? He looks like a right little Chav and will end up a smackhead like everyone else in Swansea.

Imagine that was Shrek or RVP doing it to a City ballboy, do that and then say play fair! And by the way, that ballboy's Old Man is worth more than any investor in City prior to Frank... FACT.
You wouldnt of got some of the responses that are on here if it had of been that way
Burn him,ban him for life,the horrible bastard,i think thats how the thread would of gone :)

Haven't stopped laughing since I saw that incident. Comedy gold.

His twitter account is hilarious. He was proclaiming before the game that he is going to help Swansea waste time.

Can't believe Hazard will be missing games for that. I mean I can believe given how easy it is to find him guilty n punish him but I dont think he deserves it.

Loving the 'if that had been a City player' comments and the remarks about how Sky Sports weren't reporting it as some kind of attempt to hush it up. Guessing the agenda is pro-Chelsea now then, that despite the continuous bad press about the fans' reaction to Rafa, Terry, Cole and club in general.

On the incident itself, well what an embarrassment. Ball Boy is just a kid, not arsed if he's 17, 18 or 12. He's a kid and did a silly thing by diving on the ball. Kids do silly things. Hazard should be facing a violent conduct charge ala Cantona. Ok, nothing like as bad as his assault on Simmons, but you can't go around kicking anyone, especially a ball boy, (he wouldn't have known his age), in the manner he did. I would say he is looking at at least 8 games out, hopefully more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.