Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

edgecroft said:
ballboy shouldn't of done what he done. if ballboy hadn't of fell, then hazard wouldn't of kicked the ball. ballboy shouldn't of been in the way of the ball. so it's ballboy that would of caused it. fa are pricks, they shouldn't of upheld red card.

like the old saying, you can't of your cake and eat it too.
Have.

This is a message from your friendly local grammar police. Thanks for listening, and take care.

edgecroft said:
ballboy shouldn't of done what he done. if ballboy hadn't of fell, then hazard wouldn't of kicked the ball. ballboy shouldn't of been in the way of the ball. so it's ballboy that would of caused it. fa are pricks, they shouldn't of upheld red card.

so if the ball boy hadn't been pushed over whilst picking up the ball and then lying on it for all of 3 seconds before being kicked then Hazard would have been innocent.

Right, ok.

Well he did push him over and he did kick him.

Cantona was banned for 8 months after all, I think a ban to the end of the season for Hazard would be fair, you can't go round kicking members of the public just because you can't get the ball back 3 seconds after you pushed the poor lad over.

Barcon said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Barcon said:
Hazard had no reason to be going near the ball, the ballboy did.

if city needed a win to stay in the cup and the ball boy had tried to waste time near city fans, the little shit would of been disemboweled and we`ed have ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I agree mate, it's that fucking Canadian that's wrong ;)

lets get him oot

jimharri said:
edgecroft said:

Have.

This is a message from your friendly local grammar police. Thanks for listening, and take care.

I think he caught a wopper there mate. I let it slide (the cake bit was to obvious).<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
Barcon said:
r.soleofsalford said:
if city needed a win to stay in the cup and the ball boy had tried to waste time near city fans, the little shit would of been disemboweled and we`ed have ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I agree mate, it's that fucking Canadian that's wrong ;)

lets get him oot

Noo doot.

Congrats to Swansea. At first I was happy that kid would be the most popular kid at school, but now that I have found out he is 17...what a tool. Hazard deserves what he gets for being an idiot. The referee can add time, no need to take matters into your own hands in that situation. The ball-boy deserves to be fired, or lifetime ban from stadium for interfering with a match. Arsenal impressed me for 10 minutes - like sharks that smelled blood in the water, but West Ham is quite poor at the moment.

r.soleofsalford said:
FantasyIreland said:
The world has gone mad,the card should be rescinded.

Hazard has done nothing wrong and the lad is a cnut who obviously needs a good slap.

Another case of fluffy fucking Britain.

I can't believe I'm saying this but your right

This time

:)

Haha,this could be the start of something beautiful......

Beezer said:
Congrats to Swansea. At first I was happy that kid would be the most popular kid at school, but now that I have found out he is 17...what a tool. Hazard deserves what he gets for being an idiot. The referee can add time, no need to take matters into your own hands in that situation. The ball-boy deserves to be fired, or lifetime ban from stadium for interfering with a match. Arsenal impressed me for 10 minutes - like sharks that smelled blood in the water, but West Ham is quite poor at the moment.

Lifetime ban from the stadium, fucking hell mate.

attachment.php

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
FantasyIreland said:
The world has gone mad,the card should be rescinded.

Hazard has done nothing wrong and the lad is a cnut who obviously needs a good slap.

Another case of fluffy fucking Britain.

I can't believe I'm saying this but your right

This time

:)

Haha,this could be the start of something beautiful......

little did we know were fate would take us :)

Barcon said:
jimharri said:
edgecroft said:

Have.

I think he caught a wopper there mate. I let it slide (the cake bit was to obvious).
Believe it or not, I did actually twig it, hence the little addition at the end of my post.

Barcon said:
Beezer said:

Lifetime ban from the stadium, fucking hell mate.

attachment.php

Okay, lifetime ban is overboard. I don't know what the rules are for ballboys, and how promptly they are required to give a ball, or if he was told by his employers he was allowed to do what he did. But to the casual observer he is acting like a fan holding the ball to hold up play. Granted, he didn't climb over a barricade to get the ball...but what would the stadium security do to a fan that wouldn't give up a ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.