Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

On a subject that's causing such strong feeling, I'm pretty indifferent to it. The lad was being a bit of a tool, and Hazard was foolish for getting involved like that but does anyone really give a shit?!

Castiel said:
Stony, try laying stomach first ontop of a football and see how easy it is for someone to kick it from under you (even if you're a fat bastard!). How can Hazard have achieved kicking the ball out like the video shows if he had to kick through the guy? It defies physics, and the guy would have actually been hurt, bruising and all. That angle makes it look so much worse than it is and the fact that he's wearing a winter coat doesn't help clarify it.

The ball wouldn't have popped out like that had Hazard actually kicked him. I don't doubt that he was hit by a shin in the momentum but I believe Hazard when he says that his boot hit the ball.

The whole incident is ridiculous. The ballboy is a bellend and Hazard acted unprofessionally and should rightfully be punished for that. This talk of violent conduct is nonsense though and the media circus is just... sigh.

clutching at straws at least a 5 match ban

5 games for a football player getting the ball. what planet you from. hazard should have the red recinded to boot. shocking from that rag foy.

Castiel said:
taconinja said:
And if Hazard wasn't a petulant twit, the ball boy would have had no excuse to go over softly (which by the way that cheating **** Hazard does every time he gets near the penalty area) and would have thrown it to the keeper who would have wasted time... and then the referee would have probably added even more time to the end.

Hazard shat in his bed and then rolled around in it. He's a moron.
This isn't really the discussion but Hazard isn't really a diver. Certainly not a prolific one anyway. One of Reading's defenders dragged him down and won the ball off him. Instead of writhing on the ground in pain as I've come to expect of footballers, Hazard then tried to tackle the defender, with his head.

He won a lot of penalties early on with us but I don't recall any of them being dives (defined for the sake of argument as going down with little or no contact specifically to win penalties ala Suarez or Young or feigning injury for free kicks). He's just a flair player who is difficult to tackle, that's sort of why we paid so much money for him.

I do agree that him getting involved in that mess at all was stupid.

come on we all know he is a cheat who makes the most of all oportunities, diving cheating an trying to get the dge

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy
FA say standard three match ban for Eden Hazard 'clearly insufficient' & will push for longer ban

Big chance he will miss our game with them if it's longer.

Chelsea domestic fixtures:

1. Brentford
2. Reading
3. Newcastle
4. Wigan
5. City

Interesting that they play Sparta Prague a few days before us too, if we draw with Stoke could our replay fall on the same night (21st)?

LoveCity said:
Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy
FA say standard three match ban for Eden Hazard 'clearly insufficient' & will push for longer ban

Big chance he will miss our game with them if it's longer.

Chelsea domestic fixtures:

1. Brentford
2. Reading
3. Newcastle
4. Wigan
5. City

Interesting that they play Sparta Prague a few days before us too, if we draw with Stoke could our replay fall on the same night (21st)?

Won't we be 6th if they beat Brentford though due to the 5th round of the cup?

The world has gone mad,the card should be rescinded.

Hazard has done nothing wrong and the lad is a cnut who obviously needs a good slap.

Another case of fluffy fucking Britain.

Let's hope it's extended to 5. Not warranted but what the hell, might as well get something out of it.

Looks like they'll set up an independent commission especially for Hazard. Oh dear, this is going to be a long ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.