Swansea v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game on. I expect they will be strong again after the small rest. Then hopefully tire..

cookster said:
newmcfcfan said:
I just sent this to the Premier league guys, link given, we should ALL do the same to make the bastards act!!!!

I am so furious, the refereeing at Manchester City matches is a disgrace, the referee appears to always allow himself to be influenced by the crowd, poor decisions from deliberate subterfuge. This weekend demonstrated the absolute pinnacle of poor decisions, when the referee called half time whilst the ball was actually within the box, something that should never happen. Allow me to acknowledge that I accept there is no conspiracy but I have to point out that referees should always be fair and just, not be forced into poor decisions by being influenced by the crowd. Please act now to stop poor refereeing spoiling OUR game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/contact-us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/contact-us.html</a>

April first a few weeks away mate! Fuck all wrong with the ref first half, it's the players.

You must be watching a different game

Their pressing slacked off at the end of that half and their was more space, need to improve our passing though

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chrispy said:
To play devils advocate for a minute, if times up then times up, regardless of where the ball is.
Isn't it a minimum of 1 min.

Or is that when it suits like at the 4-3

over a minute extra was played? I don't see what you're getting at?

The 45 was up, the added time was up. I don't see how the ref is to blame. Seems to be a common theme of making the ref a scapegoat when we aren't doing the business seems to be a common theme these days.

We're beginning to sound like another certain group of supporters from Manchester.

samharris said:
Damocles said:
LFC_Ambassador said:
Hope you guys are winning this.

Still think baggies have the possibility to nick something from the scum game.

You're a brave man/woman coming here. We aren't too much fond of scousers as we feel that they re both dramatic and have issue with self entitlement because they were really good 30 years ago.

I hope that you're one of the decent ones, we have decent Spurs, Everton, Chelsea, Villa, West Ham and United fans on here but lack a good Liverpool fan.

wow that was strange

Aguero_Element said:
Dobsy said:
NB: Why take Barry off ahead of De Jong when NDJ is on a booking? This is a poor decision and could cost us, NDJ likely to get a second yellow.
whens the last time nige got sent off?

I agree he doesn't get sent off often but my point is that he's now our sole defensive midfielder and his job is to break up Swansea attacks. He's going to have to make some risky challenges this half and it'll only take one mistake and we're down to 10 men. Barry could afford to make one mistake, Nige can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.