Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Tevez City said:
samharris said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini OUT.

Stupid team selection & respected Swansea more than Barcelona !

Dont be so childish.

Whats wrong with what I said ?

His team selection was stupid.

He gave Swansea too much respect which they don't deserve.

Bringing AJ on the 80 minute !!! Why !!!!

Insisting on giving Savic a chance that he didn't deserve !
Team selection was fine, Lescott and Kompany not fully fit, subs were fine. Nasri, Silva and Aguero weren't at their best and haven't been for a while. Swansea were excellent. In Bobby we trust.

These are the games like Everton away and Sunderland away where you have to scrap a win or very least a draw its the away form that has let us down.

Why do they bottle it away from home? Cant understand it.

Dzeko on for 3 mins WTF is that all about?

Usually a half full type of person but we ain't got the bollocks for it-it's slipping through our fingers. Balotelli looks a liability as usual away from home,Nasri,well,useless again.Should have brought Kolarov on second half and Johnson.We look like the pressure has got to us and worryingly I dont feel we can handle it. The coaches need to teach Silva how to shoot instead of fucking trying to walk it into the net.

Shocking display

Well it's still in our own hands but not for much longer if we don't get to grips with our away form. Big difference for me is these kinda games united tend to nick and we tend to lose. Absolutely no room for error now. Do I think we can win it, honestly no but maybe the pressure is off us and on them so lets see

Jumanji said:
Tevez City said:
Insisting on giving Savic a chance that he didn't deserve !
Lescott and Kompany are both injured.

after his other mistakes, there is no way he should be back in the side, in an away game especially. richards should have played a centre half today. having said that, there were at least 5 other passengers today. i just hope we get a reaction

Can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title ? Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the Europa league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.