Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

I'm sorry to have to do this, but it's time to release him and let him do what he's good at...

15992132.jpg

Tevez City said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Savic might be made the scape goat but I expect more from our attacking line up. Let downs when we need them.

Well said.
heard somebody said in the week,your team starts from the front,if they aint at it,it snowballs,all our front 3 aint at it,especially away from home

citymad said:
can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title. Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the europa league.

My hand is on my heart and I say yes.. ffs if the scum had of beaten Blackburn at the swamp wed have been chasing them since Christmas...

It aint over yet.

Trying to be positive here. Swansea are a decent team at home and we are shit away. 3 points lost today. Our away form has to improve and fast. I don't know the answer but hope to God Mancinin does. I have my heart set on the title now and 2nd will not do it for me.
Having said that we have it in our own hands to win it.

I think there's some knee jerk reaction on here. I've not seen the game, listened on radio, but I don't think we're at panic stations just yet. Anything can happen in the run in. Some players do need to step up but I think the big problem today was missing our captain and Lescott. As soon as Vinnie's out our heads go west.

Priority now has to be the title. I'll take Europa League but would hate to see us hand it to the rags at this stage. A bit pedestrian today, by the sounds of it, and I think the pressure is getting to us. No doubt the rags and media will be wanking over today's results but there's only a point in it. Still a ,ong way to go.

We haven't lost the title yet.

Well, glad to see so far that my fellow Blues seem level headed about his result. We're only 3 pages into this thread, though...

Savic will take a right pounding on here, I'm sure (and he did make a bad play there) but the final score was 1 - 0. I totally agree that we played shite football in their end today and dinked it around with little cutting edge. If you can't score, it doesn't matter if a back-up player makes an error like Savic did today. You will LOSE, or at best draw 0-0.

Also, after Savic's blunder, we recovered decently enough and had numbers back BEFORE the goal was scored.

Tough loss to take, but I must admit that I sat there the entire match saying "we're not gonna win today and there goes our lead in the table. In my opinion, you could just feel it all match long. Too bad nobody up front today wanted to match Yaya's level of desire and get over the ball and make a difference.

Must say, also, Swansea were well organized at the back and made it very difficult to break them down. Still, with our players, we should have been able to find a way through,

I am not hitting the panic button here, but I really do fear that the title is lost. In my mind, we must win every match from here on out to win the title, because the fucking Rags have an easier run ahead of them than we do. Any more points dropped and it is OVER.

De Jong offers very little for a title challenging team. He slows the temp down too much and when we have the ball it's like playing with 10 men, he can't pass.

He may be useful against Barcelona and Stoke (for different reasons, obviously) but playing him against most other teams, especially today, just gifts the other team the initiative. Bench him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.