Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

I know there's 10 games left but I really can't see them lot slipping up again, while I see so many potential threats for us - I know it's really quite negative but I think we've just lost the title, and the gaps only going to get bigger

Tevez City said:
samharris said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini OUT.

Stupid team selection & respected Swansea more than Barcelona !

Dont be so childish.

Whats wrong with what I said ?

His team selection was stupid.

He gave Swansea too much respect which they don't deserve.

Bringing AJ on the 80 minute !!! Why !!!!

Insisting on giving Savic a chance that he didn't deserve !

So Mancini OUT isnt childish ?? Have we lost the title yet... if you are gonna make comments like that mate save it til after the fat lady gets throat cancer and falls of the fecking stage...

It aint over yet by a long shot...Bobs the best manager we have ever had.

Some players should be seriously considering their future here after that performance.

IMO, the fact that we're still in it, still have me giddy. Never saw my rag friends that happy with getting 1st before. It still is progress.

PS, if Micah's goal wasn't disallowed. Wouldn't we still be top?

we have no pace in the counter. Swansea caught up with any payer that tried to run at them on a break.

noooooooooooooo

2544073.jpg

Michael Corleone said:
I'm gona say it ........ and I honestly do mean it.

*Clears throat*

Mancini out, 16 points dropped from 16 games, awful.

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm --

I'm gona say it ........ and I honestly do mean it.

*Clears throat*

Mancini out, 16 points dropped from 16 games, awful.
are you for real?
we`re a point behind with 30 points to play for...
fuckin man up and get behind the team,it`s not the end of the world,we got beat so what,these results happen every year and we have to take it on the chin...
plenty more twists and turns left this season,giving up and handing it to them lot isn`t my way of thinking mate..
sleeves up,chest out and lets get on with the challenge....

I thought they would pip us to the title based on how they came through those games. Coming back from 3-0 down at Chelsea, a last minute goal at Norwich. I am convinced now as if we cant beat Swansea away then Stoke, Norwich and Arsenal will be much the same. Rags have Wigan, Blackburn and Wolves who are all shite.

We just dont seem to have the same mental strength away from home.

2 goals in 6 is a fucking joke for a team challenging for the title.

Our brilliant home form has masked our average away form.

Savic is shite but he had to play today. I feared the worst when I saw the team sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.