Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Everybody was a bit too reliant on United loosing points to Spurs. When it did not happen, there was some sort of a loss in self-confidence.

Also looking at the past few games, we are not in the best form for a while when actually we should be at the best form; this is the end of season.

Unfortunately, our team -especially the attacking side- is not very physical. This could have a negative impact as well.

Anyway. Nothing is lost. No game next week, so there is time to heal the wounds and sort ourselves out.

starting with barry and de jong like we did last season baffled me. then when he saw it wasn't working, mancini brought off barry instead of the already booked de jong. wasn't it barry rather than de jong that played in the first half of the season when we got ourselves to the top? i like de jong and i love mancini but sometimes it seems as if he worries too much about the opposition and de jong is his default answer.

citymad said:
Can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title ? Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the Europa league.
I hate to agree because the rags have been awful but we are too naive to keep up with them this year, I'd take Europa but don't think Mancini will stay if Jose becomes available.

citymad said:
can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title. Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the europa league.

You can fuck off too....the clown who had us finishing outside the top 4. It's like you enjoy misery

Gutted ain't the word at this moment in time i'm nearly in tears. As much as the league ain't over still many twists and turns to come I think it's lost :( People blaming Savic is a little cruel both him and Yaya were fannying about with the ball for 2 long. A few people will groan at this but we need a certain little Argentinan up top in away games like today and he's called Carlos Tevez. 1 point behind is nothing we have a home game to come against Chelsea the players will of had nearly a weeks rest after Sporting so we should be fresh. Rags go to Wolves who are fighting for their lives at the bottom (I KNOW THEY'RE SHIT) and u never know. We have to keep faith in Mancini and the squad that we can still win this :)

Mancini starting 11 was wrong today(sorry Mancini lovers).Playing Aguero and Balo fom the start would have scared the shit out of Swansea,instead we gave them far too much respect and allowed them to settle into the game easily. Swansea deserved to win and fair play to them. Title is gone no matter how some will try and dress it up. It was absolutely piss poor to say the least.

manimanc said:
Michael Corleone said:
I'm gona say it ........ and I honestly do mean it.

*Clears throat*

Mancini out, 16 points dropped from 16 games, awful.

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 pm --

I'm gona say it ........ and I honestly do mean it.

*Clears throat*

Mancini out, 16 points dropped from 16 games, awful.
are you for real?
we`re a point behind with 30 points to play for...
fuckin man up and get behind the team,it`s not the end of the world,we got beat so what,these results happen every year and we have to take it on the chin...
plenty more twists and turns left this season,giving up and handing it to them lot isn`t my way of thinking mate..
sleeves up,chest out and lets get on with the challenge....
fucking well said !

Mark - TheBlue said:
Savic might be made the scape goat but I expect more from our attacking line up. Let downs when we need them.

Agree with this. The lad will be slaughtered now. If you look at the build up to Savic giving it away, we were playing that stupid possession-type football that usually ends up with us losing the ball in a dangerous area. It was just unfortunate that it was Savic who cracked under pressure.

Straight after that, we peppered them, and should have been doing that much earlier, then their goal wouldn't have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.