Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

ManCityX said:
I'm sorry to have to do this, but it's time to release him and let him do what he's good at...

15992132.jpg

I have to agree away from home. We are just toothless

Damanino said:
Don't wanna hear from Mancini that he didnt prepare well for this match. He said that after Everton loss, was applauded for what a big mind game by him.

He clearly had no idea how to beat Swansea. That 2 minute-slow-passing at the back just before Savic lost the ball says it all. At 0-0, 82. minute, we pass the ball for two minutes between Kolo, Yaya, Savic, De Jong. Haahahahahahahahahahaha. Of course we lost it and then defended it like shit. Put it forward maybe a long ball, maybe.

And Mancini waits with his subs until it is 1-0 down in 85. and 87. minutes. WTF is this?
Why not in 92 and 93. minute?

And it was only Swansea away. Stoke away, Arsenal away, Norwich away, Newcastle away is still to go. Mancini has to get a new big contract if he wins the league.

Don't agree with any of this.

It was the long ball bollocks that saw us totally outplayed in the first half. You cannot play lose ball stuff with a team like Swansea who won't give it you back for 5 minutes.

Us keeping possession and passing it around was working just fine. Until Savic screwed up. Again.

Where we were poor was the final 3rd, where we couldn't break through because there was not enough movement from our forward players so Yaya and others couldn't find a through ball.

Yaya, Clichy, Hart and occasionally Balotelli the only players who really wanted to win that. Silva biggest disappointment, let them walk past him without pressing and his passing was all over the place, really need him to show more than he has recently to have any chance at the title. 2 goals in 6 away games is unbelivable for a side challenging for the title.

Savic, a bad performance but what other options do we have? Clichy was fucking useless at RB so we cant move Micah in to take Lescott/Kompany place.

The rest of the players bar Yaya, Hart and Balo in stages deserved anything this week. NDJ should have made way for Aguero and Pizarro and Johnson on at 65mins.

Poor performance. Swansea deserved their goal and we didn't deserve anything.

No urgency from anyone bar Yaya and Balo. Not one player wanted it bar them 2.

He might be a little ungly fuck head who screwed us over, but atleast El Apache plays with some passion, get Tevez back, he will fire us to glory!

They were saying for ages that with United only two points behind us that we were under pressure. Now we're one point behind them does that mean they're under pressure?

kennycar said:
Tevez City said:
samharris said:
Dont be so childish.

Whats wrong with what I said ?

His team selection was stupid.

He gave Swansea too much respect which they don't deserve.

Bringing AJ on the 80 minute !!! Why !!!!

Insisting on giving Savic a chance that he didn't deserve !
Team selection was fine, Lescott and Kompany not fully fit, subs were fine. Nasri, Silva and Aguero weren't at their best and haven't been for a while. Swansea were excellent. In Bobby we trust.
Don't waste your time with "Tevez City", he's a clueless JCL who couldn't find Manchester on a map and is only here to support the dispicable **** that is Tevez. He is a forum equivalent of chlamidya.

samharris said:
citymad said:
can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title. Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the europa league.

My hand is on my heart and I say yes..

of course we CAN, we play the rags at home, if we win that and match the rags point by point in the other games, we win it. however, that performance worries me.

I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.