Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

just a bad day for our midfield. NJD, Nasri, Yaya they just went up for it. Mario tried his best and Aguero seemed to sparked us a bit at the end of the 1st half.

Mancini needed to start 2 upfront. I dont see why were so conservative to begin with. As for bringing on the subs too late. I guess we're used to that. He's been doing it all season. I just hope we can recover from this. the title is still in our hands. Win them all!

Again I say why do we have Pizarro, get Nasri off let him and Yaya spray them passes about, we got what we deserved, can I see us winning the title, only if we are lucky and the scum slip up. We play at one pace away from home, bloody slow, we need to be down teams throats from the start, Mancicni showed again his weakness for not in the last ten minutes going for it Dzeko with 4 mins to go ffs he needs a bit longer than that.

AgueroO said:
I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........

Jog on.

Luthorzero said:
samharris said:
Tevez City said:
Whats wrong with what I said ?

His team selection was stupid.

He gave Swansea too much respect which they don't deserve.

Bringing AJ on the 80 minute !!! Why !!!!

Insisting on giving Savic a chance that he didn't deserve !

So Mancini OUT isnt childish ?? Have we lost the title yet... if you are gonna make comments like that mate save it til after the fat lady gets throat cancer and falls of the fecking stage...

It aint over yet by a long shot...Bobs the best manager we have ever had.

Agreed. look at his record W77 D24 L29 (win % 59.23)

trouble is, he under-estimates teams sometimes and thinks he can play a lesser team and still win. Did it against Napoli, Sunderland, now Swansea.

at this time in the season, you have to start your best players all the time to make sure you win everything you should win. its stupidity to take gambles with 10 games to go.

So frustrating its untrue! Why the fuck do we play like we are on another planet until we go behind? Just passing sideways, backwards, slowly all the time then the other team score and we burst into life, why cant we get up for it before hand? We are playing for the Premiership ffs if they cant do what they all keep on saying and that "treat every game like a final" then when are they going to be able to do it?

Nasri was shit again, his move of pass 2m to your right then run to the player you have just passed to so you dont have to do anything is really wearing thin now.

Also, what the hell was the formation in the second half? Balotelli on the left....Aguero on the right...who the hell was in the middle!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ManCityX said:
I'm sorry to have to do this, but it's time to release him and let him do what he's good at...

15992132.jpg

I have to agree away from home. We are just toothless

Its humble pie time for us all,he can still redeem himself and bring us the title! Plus if he can get back to full fitness and score freely then we may just get the full asking price from someone in the summer. His advisors a **** but he knows it makes sense in order for the pair of them to rake it in with a bigger transfer fee if he can win the league for us!

KEEP THE FAITH BLUES!

Mark - TheBlue said:
LoveCity said:
At least the Bosnians are happy by the look of it for obvious reasons.

Just ignore them. If Dzeko was on we would have looked even worse.

First of all - you are both DEAD WRONG. This is a difficult blow to a very passionate team, Dzeko or no Dzeko (and has nothing to do with him).

Dont know what's wrong but we are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the team we were few weeks back...everything is off it seems.

On the other hand - people like you two might consider getting off Dzeko's back a bit - cause it is apparent that his struggles are not HIS ONLY, the whole team is fucked for some reason.

Come to think of it - It should have been him replacing Barry in the first half - HE COULD NOT HAVE HAD LESS IMPACT THAN AGUERO...at least he tries. Hell - I WOULD do more than Aguero in last 3-4 games. Let's call things their real names, ok?

Aguero is a great player, but he has dissapeared for at least last three games...so did Silva, and dont even get me going on Nasri, who poses no threat offensively whatsoever.

As Dzeko's fan - hats off to Balotelli, he is trying his ass off.

Disappointed with today's performance and result but I am looking forwards to turning those Rag bastards over at our place so I can look them square in the eye when we retake top spot with 2 to go. I still believe it will be our title.

SWP's back said:
AgueroO said:
I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........
Mods - are we going to have a clamp down on obvious wums soon?
You'd have to be superman to deal with this lot right now, fair's fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.