Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

AgueroO said:
Dzeko's fault. Fucking ****.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-1.jpg

Useless twat. He's cost us the title.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Bunch of old fucking women on here. Pull yourselves together ffs.

And that utter **** who was crying on the TV - words fail me.

Very embarrassing - brought shame on us whoever he is

I´m gutted but let´s face it we didn´t deserve to win just as the rags didn´t down there. If anything I´d say we were slightly better than them.
What´s the difference?
Simple
You have to do whatever it takes if you really want something

did the linesman get it right, looked to me like he was level but only had a stream today.

Bad day. I do worry about our poor results as of late in games away from home, its pretty clear some of the lads are not up to the task, and bottle it. Mancini should take most stick, and will. Not time to give up though, we are still well in it. Savic though must not play again, never known a player cost a team so many points after barely playing.

CTID

Marpleblue69 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The whole team played shite but it always seems to be something Savic has done. I'm not gonna start having a go at him because he's a young lad and still needs to learn, but Mancini should of played Richards at CB and Milner at RB. It's happened and there's nout can do other than hope the team get their act together away from home, worse thing won't be finishing runners up, it will be Mancini getting sacked.

The goal was Richards fault for not jumping. Oh and he was in the CB position at the time.

I had a shit stream, who allowed the Swans player all the time to cross the ball.

Joe Allen outplayed Silva and Nasri combined, wonder if we will look at him soon as he looks destined to play for a top side.

GENIUS, is anyone listening to BBC GMR, a rag on that can't even say utd players names properly, and ranting about fergie being the best manager in the world, for moving in the likes of rafael morrison......thats picked me up a bit thanks for that RAG!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.