Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

A few questions:

Why the fuck does Mancini start with a weak side then decide to strengthen? He does it all the time and it fucking infuriates me. Do you see a weak side at the swamp?

Why the fuck did Savic start when Richards can play as full back? The second I saw Savic by bowels started twitching and he looked overwhelmed all game. He has form for blunders like that.

Who else thinks that love him or hate him, that game needed Tevez?

Why the fuck didn't he sub Silva. He was abysmal from the start.

Why does Mancini fuck around with the side so much. They look disjointed when he does it.

I could go on.

TCIB said:
Savic needs to go to another club on loan or something as now he is costing us more than we can accomodate.
I would feel in safer hands with Zabba or someone in central defense for a patchup job.

Swansea are a good team and hard to break down.
We should be winning these matches if we want to be champs though and a silly cow flagging offside goal for what is defo not offside does not help.

We need to pull our thumb out away from home and really make formations when Silva and Yaya are not in it work better.

To be fair, it was offside though.

I hope we drop Nasri for Pizarro in the remaining fixtures.

It probably won't happen though.

People who keep saying Savic shouldn't have played - what other option did we have really
Other than playing Richards there and moving Clichy to rb and putting on Kolarov
I'm sure if we did that you'd be getting just as pissed off at Kolarov and we've already seen Clichy playing on the right doesn't work well
Give Mancini a break on that one, he really didn't have many options

andypandy said:
Away form is average at best - last 6 = D L W L W L = 7 from
18 points & thats against teams not in top 6, most in bottom half

What would be title form - maybe 13 / 14 points ??

If we dont score first away from home we really struggle to win games & this needs to be addressed quick or the title will have long gone

And what is our form going to be from now til the end of the season ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.