Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

cityfanc.gif

someone give this kid a slap

Have we lost the title?? NO!

We are still only one point behind. And if we win against yonaited at home, we will win the title.

I think Mancini will learn from today. You cant go away every time and win by 1-0. You have to take risks.

someone had a thread about staying in lisbon late n was worried we could not prepare well. I think he was bang on going by the half arsed performances today..we are in a title run in, not a bloody sun bathing holiday. And the fookers moaning about moaners make it more embarrasing.

All credit to Swansea today. I don't feel like we were robbed, they earned the victory - they played very well. When the dust settles and Mancini, the coaching staff and players reflect on today, we will have learned something. We looked pedestrian, even somewhat complacent. It can't be this way again.

Match United's results and beat them at the Etihad and the title is ours. Still in our hands lads. Believe!

Arthureros said:
someone had a thread about staying in lisbon late n was worried we could not prepare well. I think he was bang on going by the half arsed performances today..we are in a title run in, not a bloody sun bathing holiday. And the fookers moaning about moaners make it more embarrasing.
Jesus Christ...

Re: Saw Savic was starting so he backed Swans with £100

Savic actually played well up until 1 misplaced pass which didn't even directly lead to the goal, but now he's getting slated.

We had 5 defenders against 3 of their players in the box when they scored....poor marking from Richards? (may have been Kolo) cost us the game, not Savic's misplaced pass

It was offside, think a few blues need to put the blinkers away on this one and stop coming out with 'get back in the kitchen' like comments.

We weren't quick enough, lethal enough, pass well enough and overall not good enough. If I was a Swansea fan and drew that game I would be thoroughly pissed off. They were the better side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.