Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

grim up north said:
sophisky said:
bookiesgirl said:
really think we have missed the boat this season as next year will be harder as chelski, arsenal. spurs and liverpool will probably be better

can't we get better next season too though?

Listens to much to merson
never listen to merson, dont watch soccer saturday as that prick is on it

flb said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Disappointed with today's performance and result but I am looking forwards to turning those Rag bastards over at our place so I can look them square in the eye when we retake top spot with 2 to go. I still believe it will be our title.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade sky's

Love the optimism fella,really do

Cheers FLB, everyone is different and entitled to there own opinions, me, I'm an optimist, never going to give in until it's mathematically over (even then I won't believe it til I hear it from Vorderman).
No one would have predicted Blackburn turning the rags over at the swamp, strange things happen. On paper they have an easier run in, fortunately we play on grass and as the relegation battles develop freak results become more commonplace. It ain't over yet but when it is and we have our title come and find me in the Southstand and we'll share the momentous Doobie I'll be tooting like big Mals cigar, and we can reminisce over Lucy's diamonds in that big blue sky ;o)

Breaker said:
If we're honest our away form has been bad since the QPR game way back in November, haven't scored more than one in an away fixture since and haven't won by more than a goal away since the 6-1 - not sure why or how this happened but it's odd.
It's because teams saw us win 4-0 every week, and they have copied WBA, Everton, Sunderland etc and defend deep and hit us on the break

Yikes. What can we say. Still in our hands. Win every game and we win the league. The rest is up to us. Today was really bad. But the players and manager know what needs to be done.

cyprustavern said:
jimharri said:
Andouble said:
I think it's this year or never for us. I fear Liverpool next year.
2nb8utx.gif

cheered me up that anyway lol
Pmsl, what a gif.

Away form is average at best - last 6 = D L W L W L = 7 from
18 points & thats against teams not in top 6, most in bottom half

What would be title form - maybe 13 / 14 points ??

If we dont score first away from home we really struggle to win games & this needs to be addressed quick or the title will have long gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.