Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Credit to Swansea, they took the game to us today and we didn't cope very well. It doesn't help when a c*nt like Mason is in charge, we didn't get anything from him. I still think we were unlucky to lose; Savic needs to improve a lot before he gets another chance.

Credit to Swansea they played very well, however it helped them that we were very poor. There are still 10 games to go, but our remaining away games are as tough if not tougher than Swansea so I am not so optimistic at the moment.

Savic needs to go to another club on loan or something as now he is costing us more than we can accomodate.
I would feel in safer hands with Zabba or someone in central defense for a patchup job.

Swansea are a good team and hard to break down.
We should be winning these matches if we want to be champs though and a silly cow flagging offside goal for what is defo not offside does not help.

We need to pull our thumb out away from home and really make formations when Silva and Yaya are not in it work better.

Gonna have to win all our remaining games now which is going to be difficult with Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Newcastle, and the Rags still to gome. Not impossible, but with our current for I'm not holding out much hope.

People will say it's kneejerk to believe we've lost the title now but I reckon we have. Our fixture set is brutal and this, despite Swansea being good at home against top sides, was one of those we really needed to win. Our best hope is remaining within 3pts of the scum by the time the derby rolls around, if we're more than 3pts behind by then the league is definitely over.

We're suffering now from a lack of width and pace. At one point in the game we had 5 corners in a row and Swansea were bricking it, scrambling it clear. Yet from that moment on until right near the end when we got a few more crosses in, we hardly sent any balls into their box, instead doing our Arsenal impression of trying to pick a well forged lock through the middle and getting very few clear chances. Mancini needs to invest in a top class winger for next season, I'm pretty sure it'd help in games like today's, Sunderland away, and West Brom away where they had us sussed out.

kenzie115 said:
Disappointing but we're still in it.

Time to disappear upstairs/downstairs to off topic I think.

Still in it give over today we lost the title to them twats stoke away next you think we will win? Silva has been piss poor for months now sorry to say it but he has.
I hope we battle it out to win the title but united will run away with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.