Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

fucking shit day, so pissed off. savic is a fucking clown.

mancini gets it wrong away AGAIN.

Dirty Harry said:
Poor, some of the players need to take a look at themselves after that and start stepping up to the plate, they just weren't at the races, well done Swansea though, got what they deserved, especially after the first half.

You Got it totally Wong today Mancini :-(

Bunch of bottlers. Cant believe they can let a game slip away like that...

No way we will win the league now our away form is dire..

No game next weekend Utd will be 4 points clear if they win their game..

DISGUSTING..

Made it fairly simple for ourselves. Win every game and we'll win the title. It's a shitter, but while they're plodding along racking up the points without being brilliant they deserve to be top of the league.

Absolutely gutted, listen to the match on radio over here in Oz, we've only ourselve's to blame, we allowed Swansea to much space, we was so slow and for the so called talent on display well what can I say, yes the media, United ect are going to be harping on about how City is starting to bottle it, but know what the race is not over, I hope Mancini give's the team an absolute roasting over this display, it is not good enough................

Savic might be made the scape goat but I expect more from our attacking line up. Let downs when we need them.

Our away form is utter rubbish. It's the same thing that is costing Barca the title.
We still have to go to the Emirates. Given this away form and lack of ideas, that won't end well. Tough times ahead.

Hopefully this serves as kick up the arse for the lads.

We're still very much in it. 1 point means nothing if we do what we need to.

Yet another awful performance.
We not going to win anything, were 100% screwed.
We have choked it big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.