Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

ManCityX said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
ManCityX said:
I'm sorry to have to do this, but it's time to release him and let him do what he's good at...

15992132.jpg

He not fit you tit..

Obviously.

But he will be.

He cant play in Europa league and we have no game next weekend. so when can he get match fit?. Not for 3/4 weeks at least by which time the league will be gone.

citytill1die84 said:
Gutted ain't the word at this moment in time i'm nearly in tears. As much as the league ain't over still many twists and turns to come I think it's lost :( People blaming Savic is a little cruel both him and Yaya were fannying about with the ball for 2 long. A few people will groan at this but we need a certain little Argentinan up top in away games like today and he's called Carlos Tevez. 1 point behind is nothing we have a home game to come against Chelsea the players will of had nearly a weeks rest after Sporting so we should be fresh. Rags go to Wolves who are fighting for their lives at the bottom (I KNOW THEY'RE SHIT) and u never know. We have to keep faith in Mancini and the squad that we can still win this :)

Good post. Apart from the Savic part. The lad needs to be sold. I would say loaned, but I really don't want to see him play for us again.

The whole team played shite but it always seems to be something Savic has done. I'm not gonna start having a go at him because he's a young lad and still needs to learn, but Mancini should of played Richards at CB and Milner at RB. It's happened and there's nout can do other than hope the team get their act together away from home, worse thing won't be finishing runners up, it will be Mancini getting sacked.

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
can anyone hand on heart say that we can still win the title. Even if we had won today it would've taken a miracle to get max points against a resurgent arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Stoke. Utd will now run away with it. I say sow up 2nd place and really go for the europa league.

You can fuck off too....the clown who had us finishing outside the top 4. It's like you enjoy misery

Do one you weird stalker.

Mancini should put serious consideration into promoting Rekik, don't think it's possible for him to fook us up as spectacularly as Savic has.

Can't believe the shit I'm reading here ffs.

Why oh fuckin why do we have so many moaning twats that follow City?

AgueroO said:
I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........
You sir, are an idiot

Bunch of old fucking women on here. Pull yourselves together ffs.

And that utter **** who was crying on the TV - words fail me.

well played swansea even though they had the fresher legs.. still only a point in it and the preasure is off city and now on the rags, lets wait and see... i fooking hate waiting though, but then again we have waited a very long time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.