Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

AgueroO said:
I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........

fuck off rag, top for about 80% of the season, broke all kind of records this season and you say mancini is an AVERAGE manager and as for guidetti, is a great player but hes playing in a shit league. SAMARAS, ALVEZ...
would hate to see what you were like when we were shit, bet you was a united fan then.

Dzeko's fault. Fucking ****.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-1.jpg

Decc66 said:
My heart sank the minute I saw Barry and De Jong lining up together.

This is why we are f8in it up because mancini goes away and thinks to much about the oposition instead of letting them worry about us. Yaya and barry / dejong is plenty good enough to hold the midfield. When Yaya is played further forward it does two things - takes him out of the game more and also reduces Silva's affect.

Nasri is showing why arse won nothing for years he hasn't got the game to win thing - plays everything safe adding virtually nothing to the game.

The only players to really play were hart, Yaya, Micah and Kolo. The rest were just average which is worrying when they need to step up a gear they have dropped down a couple

Savic maybe fourth choice but he is young and we payed 7 mill for him, he's a liability. We all knew in the window if we ever got the injuries which brought him back into the team we were f*cked. he cost us in the cup and now in the league.

Absolute garbage!!!! No heart,no pace,no zip,no width! Nasri....you could put a £500.000 championship player in the side who would contribute more than him!What does he do??? Receive the ball,turn around,go backwards....shite!

The players need to fucking wake up!In this country you have to WIN the league,not just go through the fucking motions hoping something will happen...well suprise suprise.....it didn't!!

At 75 minutes you could write the script.You knew,just KNEW Swansea were going to score.One chance one goal and only THEN as per usual did we fucking wake up!Might as well give the fucking title to United as we have turned into a pile of shite just when it matters.

What was the bastard goal disallowed for???.....It can't have been offside as when the ball went in the stupid cow had her flag down and no way was it a foul so why??? Mason and Gray's woman were shite but we deserved fuck all!

Totally pissed off!

citykev28 said:
starting with barry and de jong like we did last season baffled me. then when he saw it wasn't working, mancini brought off barry instead of the already booked de jong. wasn't it barry rather than de jong that played in the first half of the season when we got ourselves to the top? i like de jong and i love mancini but sometimes it seems as if he worries too much about the opposition and de jong is his default answer.
I'd agree but for the fact De Jong was our best player by some distance today whereas Barry was gash.

really think we have missed the boat this season as next year will be harder as chelski, arsenal. spurs and liverpool will probably be better

Marpleblue69 said:
Can't believe the shit I'm reading here ffs.

Why oh fuckin why do we have so many moaning twats that follow City?

its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The whole team played shite but it always seems to be something Savic has done. I'm not gonna start having a go at him because he's a young lad and still needs to learn, but Mancini should of played Richards at CB and Milner at RB. It's happened and there's nout can do other than hope the team get their act together away from home, worse thing won't be finishing runners up, it will be Mancini getting sacked.

The goal was Richards fault for not jumping. Oh and he was in the CB position at the time.

AgueroO said:
I've told you since the beginning. Roberto Mancini is an avarege manager, he is made for clubs like Atlanta och Cagliari.

SAF, Wenger, Benitez, Ancelotti would all go unbeatan with our troop. Not to mention what Mourinho would do.

We have 5 world class strikers (Balo, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor) and one that is considered to be the biggest talent in the world (Guidetti) and still the idiot Mancini talks about RvP.........
Mods - are we going to have a clamp down on obvious wums soon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.