Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Surprised they gave Yaya MOTM.

Ferna & Navas were both excellent. Zaba steady as always.

Just need to tweak the left hand side a bit and we'll be fine.

Good win today with no Aguero & Silva.

Stoned Rose said:
Excellent away result against a bogey team.

Looked much much better when Garcia came on and we went 451. Thought he played well and was very useful as a shielding player.

The referee was abysmal.

Bony looks fucking quality. Strong, fast, direct and knows where the goal is. Could've had 3 or 4 today.

Mad pressure on Arsenal and particularly Chelsea now who have a very tough away game later.
Sums up my thought really. Great win..

bobmcfc said:
Amazing win and really well fought. Swansea were up for it and their attacking style,pace and energy were hard to contain but we were patient and got the deserved win
I think that's kind of funny, maybe if he'd started playing that way you wouldn't be celebrating the win.

LoveCity said:
A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Negredo and D zeko don't really work as a pair one always suffers, pity Jovetic can't get on the pitch to cover for Aguero

LoveCity said:
A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Dzeko worked hard but his touch can be heavier than a Tony Iommi riff. His finishing was not at all sharp today.

Been feeling a bit shitty today after last night so the blues have given me a big lift

Cheers boys and well done

Off to barf again - dicky tummy - didn´t drink that much either !?

Happy new year!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.