Swansea v City Post Match Thread

bored at work said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Some very poor performances today, but a great 3 points.

Nasri and kolorov were awful, particularly first half. Their wide men couldn't believe their luck on that side. They just kept running past them.
The amount of times the front two miss controlled it was unreal. Negredo worst game by far. Better play by them and we could have had half a dozen.

The midfield, like at Sunderland, missed silva dreadfully, wouldn't take responsibility and kept taking the safe option. We were better when yaya went into the hole.

But even given all that, we deserved to win and I'm delighted we did. Those players (kolorov aside) won't play as poorly as that very often.

Navas and kompany played well, but Without Kun and silva, all that matters is the points. We are currently picking up wins with absences and without being at our best. We will get better.

Nasri awful??? City's best player first half

I disagree. He seemed to lack the sharpness that we're accustomed to seeing from him this season, and his defensive contribution was really poor leaving Kolarov isolated a lot of the times. He needs a rest i think.

Didsbury Dave said:
Some very poor performances today, but a great 3 points.

Nasri and kolorov were awful, particularly first half. Their wide men couldn't believe their luck on that side. They just kept running past them.
The amount of times the front two miss controlled it was unreal. Negredo worst game by far. Better play by them and we could have had half a dozen.

The midfield, like at Sunderland, missed silva dreadfully, wouldn't take responsibility and kept taking the safe option. We were better when yaya went into the hole.

But even given all that, we deserved to win and I'm delighted we did. Those players (kolorov aside) won't play as poorly as that very often.

Navas and kompany played well, but Without Kun and silva, all that matters is the points. We are currently picking up wins with absences and without being at our best. We will get better.

Rather harsh that DD, given the conditions and the amount of games

Played well enough to deserve the 3 points. Not sure why Nasty didn't close down Bony before he fired in their second. As a team we seem reluctant to do this outside the box. Kolarov had a very good game as did Navas who was non-stop for 90 minutes. Credit to Pellegrini for shoring things up after we got our second. We were still pushing forward as the game went into stoppage time and I'm sure this contributed to them getting their late goal.
Credit for coming through to win though.

just back from game, and well soaked
i think was combo of conditions and amount of games had caught up on a few, nas did ok, kolarov and edin had touches of elephants, for me fern outshone them all, he put in a shift he was running back,

amount of space they had on our left was unbelievable. but not too fussed our 1st 3 points there, so get in there

and dowd was a total and utter cock a fat one at that

Credit to Pellegrini for a bold team selection. Just about deserved the win. Players looked tired but a welcome 3 points.

Interesting how different people see the game differently. I thought Kolarov and Nasri had great games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.