Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Tbilisi said:
Great day out,apart from getting soaked to the skin.

Saw Cheeky (and I think Sorriano) on our train going down getting some ZZZs in and then on the way to the ground popped in for a pint in a pub on the left as you walk up(Smiths Arms)& met some Welsh City fans in there,one of them with the 99 Play Off shirt.

There was also City shirts on the wall as the landlord was a massive Blue.Went in again after the game and have to say the Swans fans in there were top rate,they said I looked like their ex keeper Roger Freestone too!Going to google him in a bit,bet hes an ugly bastard!

Journey back was arduous but with 3 points,a few beers and Mr & Mrs Squirtyflower for company the time flew by.

Don't do many aways nowadays but enjoyed that one,great club Swansea with some proper fans.

Ps Didi correct on MOTD,you cant play Yaya in front of back 4 away,suicidal.

Posted on one of their boards.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/98371/man-city-fan/#3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... ity-fan/#3</a>
It was a good away day apart from getting drenched on leaving the ground
We could/should have won by more but I noticed the BBC highlights didn't show many of our chances
PS
Dowd is a cheating ****

Good to meet you and the five hour journey flew by chatting with you and Tom

allan harper said:
eversince 76 said:
Agree with Pellegrini the score flattered Swansea slightly. More important are the 3 points to complete the full 12 out of 4 festive games. I think we are the only team to have done that and it's worth a big compliment. Back 4 did oke without standing out, with Kolarov having another great game. Midfield failed, as we had one more man in that area but it didn't show. When Garcia came in we got a better grip on things. Navas was great, but negredo definitely feeling the strains from the many games that have been played. Pity the other teams won their games as well. And yes, United lost by I don't see them as challengers really.

May I add that the ref gave a totally silly yellow card to 4 of our players. Shocking refereeing lately in the PL by the way.

All of the above. The only thing you can fault Garcia for yesterday was wearing a scarf when he was warming up on the touch line, soft ****.

I and another guy were saying exactly the same about the scarf

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
eversince 76 said:
Agree with Pellegrini the score flattered Swansea slightly. More important are the 3 points to complete the full 12 out of 4 festive games. I think we are the only team to have done that and it's worth a big compliment. Back 4 did oke without standing out, with Kolarov having another great game. Midfield failed, as we had one more man in that area but it didn't show. When Garcia came in we got a better grip on things. Navas was great, but negredo definitely feeling the strains from the many games that have been played. Pity the other teams won their games as well. And yes, United lost by I don't see them as challengers really.

May I add that the ref gave a totally silly yellow card to 4 of our players. Shocking refereeing lately in the PL by the way.

All of the above. The only thing you can fault Garcia for yesterday was wearing a scarf when he was warming up on the touch line, soft ****.

You were probably stood next to my mate.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

If it was the lad that had an enjoyable time at Chesterfield when we played there then yes it was.

Wee Willy whinger Moyes is getting very boring very quickly he was like a 10 year old on MOTD just because Howard Webb wouldn't cave in to the usual theatre of shite bullying and diving ( a ref with a pair at last ! ) he's feeling the downside of following old tomatoe nose...............BLESS HIM HA HA HA LOL.

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

If it was the lad that had an enjoyable time at Chesterfield when we played there then yes it was.

If he was being chased all over chesterfield then it was my mate.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

No it wasn't him then,this guy was doing something energetic but certainly not running!

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

No it wasn't him then,this guy was doing something energetic but certainly not running!

I want to go to football with your mate.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

I want to go to football with your mate.

Hes not my mate was just stood next to him.....I also wish I had mates like that though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.