Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Im usually dzeko's biggest critic but thought he played well today. I think thats our strongest back four but with only 2 in central midfield we are always going to look vulnerable and be susceptible to the counter attack! Great three points and we could have scored more

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
tornandfrayed said:
So from reading this thread it appears that
Joe Hart was flapping again
Kolarov, Nasri, Dzeko, Negredo and Garcia were awful
Yaya was lazy

but we still managed to win - amazing!

Not so sure Hart was flapping again in my opinion. The weather was awful and he must only have limited sight out of his eye withh all that wind and rain. I thought Pants might have started today because of that tbh. Great win 3 points we move onto the next game!!

To be honest I was there and I don't agree with any of those assessments I was just trying to highlight how posters tend to overstate things. Today some players played well and some may have under-performed slightly but no one was 'awful/rubbish/lazy etc'.

As you say it was a great win away from home in awful conditions without Silva and Aguero but you'd never know it listening to some of the miserable gits on here.

I think that was a really testing game and we did well to emerge with all three points. The wisdom of two up top and Milner on the bench escapes me though in those conditions and given the way Swansea always set up.

Enjoyed watching the game after the dross that Palace served up.
Swansea play some good football and I really hope that Bony keeps his goal scoring form for the next two games against the rags. His first goal should have been disallowed though for offside, but we got away with one by Liverpool so I'll accept it.
I thought Navas had a very good game, seeming to be everywhere when needed - he has developed a great understanding with Zabba.
Joe was a bit lucky with that corner but in the conditions I'm not going to criticise him.
The team played well and I was confident that we'd come away with the 3 points even when it went to 1-1.
Twelve points from twelve over Xmas and New Year is brilliant.
Dowd is an awful ref dishing out yellows for the most innocuous things and not taking account of the conditions.
And when I got up this morning and discovered the rags had lost again just made the day even better

Bluekiwi said:
Swansea play some good football and I really hope that Bony keeps his goal scoring form for the next two games against the rags. His first goal should have been disallowed though for offside, but we got away with one by Liverpool so I'll accept it.
I thought Navas had a very good game, seeming to be everywhere when needed - he has developed a great understanding with Zabba.
Joe was a bit lucky with that corner but in the conditions I'm not going to criticise him.
The team played well and I was confident that we'd come away with the 3 points even when it went to 1-1.
Dowd is an awful ref dishing out yellows for the most innocuous things and not taking account of the conditions.
And when I got up this morning and discovered the rags had lost again just made the day even better

Liverpool did not score the flag was up

George Hannah said:
I think that was a really testing game and we did well to emerge with all three points. The wisdom of two up top and Milner on the bench escapes me though in those conditions and given the way Swansea always set up.

My thoughts entirely but we came away with the points and so the manager got it right and credit to him again. Got the subs right too.

Milner must have earned a start soon though.

Well played Blues.

Newcastle already without Collicini and Debuchy against us.

Things looking up for us in respect of that game already.

After the initial few games navas workrate defensively have improved immensely,same goes for Silva,I personally never thought Silva could miss a game cause of suspension but this is the pelle effect where our attacking players are making a comendable effort defensively

Ducado said:
Bluekiwi said:

Liverpool did not score the flag was up
I know the flag was up but it shouldn't have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.