Swansea V City post match thread

Player runs across Clichy who unavoidably clips his heels - yellow card.
Similar thing with Kolorov - yellow card.
Fernandinho protests about dangerous tackle - yellow card.
Sterling celebrates - yellow card.

The referee was a tosser.

And your complaining about the ref

We could have had double figures our self mate.

Swansea played well, especially in the pressing game and have some pace up front but we carved them open so many times and but for some wasteful finishing we would have buried them.
True it should've have been atleast 6-1 but we gave them some decent chances as well. First half silva and kdb were careless many times.

Are you suggesting the FA don't have our best interest at heart?
More the PGMOL, that's why I've requested a quote for ratios from Opta. If we've consistently got the highest cards:fouls and the lowest opposition cards:fouls ratios in the last 5 years (which I'm nearly 100% sure we do) as well as the highest cards:fouls ratio in the league (again nearly 100%) then they'll have questions to answer and I'd be interested to see in the wake of the Halsey controversy whether anyone in the media would be willing to run with it.

I do not agree with you - GREAT !!! - why did they not score more than 1 then ?.

Happens in football doesn't it?
Their overall football was fantastic and it showed as we struggled to break them down and retain possession..... If I were a Swansea fan I'd be disappointed not to come away with a point today, but with that said I'm glad we kept our composure and stuck to our game and came away with 3 points!

These are the games where when you're not playing at your very best, you still come away with a win, and that's what we've done.

Though Swansea played well and that was a bloody good win. We never got the breaks so to come away with all three points is fantastic.

True it should've have been atleast 6-1 but we gave them some decent chances as well. First half silva and kdb were careless many times.

We gave them nothing mate. Its the PL and teams have some very very good players that will cause you trouble.

Sloppy first half , much better once De Bruyne moved into the middle. Sterlings goal was class and still 6 points ahead of the rags.

What was the difference between the Swansea defenders elbow and Kun's? Is one sharper than the other
No difference. Neither of them should have been a red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.