Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
middleton___blue said:
mammutly said:
Given that Swansea is harder to get to than Barcelona, I expect the club to repay the travelling fans with a transcendent performance. We have better players, arguably a better manager and shouldn't be low on confidence after the 6 -0. Added to that, Sergio is looking to break records. I think we will win by a shedload.
A shed load against these lot won't happen imo, to me, they look more organised defensively than the recent teams we've beat (spurs, villa, wba, QPR), they set up pretty well and imo, wont do a chelsea (park the bus), always thought Monk was an unsung hero considering.

I think we'll win it by the odd goal most probably on the break. I agree we have superior quality in all departments.

Why's swansea hard to get to by the way?

I think their style will suit us and we have discovered some confidence, so I'm more optimistic.

Trains to Swansea take twice as long as to London and on the Sunday there aren't any that get there from Manchester on time.

Aguero to score first, Swansea to put City under a load of pressure defensively and push for an equaliser until substitute Bony breaks their hearts late on with the second goal to wrap up the game. 2-0.

----------------Aguero--------
--Milner----------------------Silva
------------Yaya------Dinho
Kolarov----Fernando----Zabaleta
---------Mangala--Kompany
-------------------Hart

same team as west ham game , (has MP ever played an unchanged team?), hope we can confirm our 2nd place this weekend , then maybe the club will give a few of our youngsters a game against southampton , would certainly lift the atmosphere for the last home game if the likes of Barker,Matteo,Angelino etc got some game time.

Silva_Spell said:
-------------------Hart

Eli and demi are keeping clean sheets albeit a bit shakily so i would not bring vinny back

karen7 said:
Silva_Spell said:
-------------------Hart

Eli and demi are keeping clean sheets albeit a bit shakily so i would not bring vinny back
Wouldnt suprise me if he doesnt play til next season now...(minus pre season obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.