Swap Tevez for who in January?

How about Pjanic (would love to see him here) or De Rossi from AS Roma? Maybe Ajax would consider swapping Tevez for Christian Eriksen?

Loads of options.

by the end of next summer:

Bridge 3m
Onouha 5m
Kolo 6m
Gonzales 0.5m
Neilsen 0.5m
Ade 12m
Santa Cruz 4m
Tevez 25m
M. Johnson £4m

£60m

In

Pantilimon £2m
Cahill FREE
Hoillett £12m
Raul £6m

£20m

kun said:
by the end of next summer:

Bridge 3m no chance more like 0.5m
Onouha 5m 2m
Kolo 6m
Gonzales 0.5m
Neilsen 0.5m
Ade 12m
Santa Cruz 4m
Tevez 25m
M. Johnson £4m 1m

£60m

In

Pantilimon £2m
Cahill FREE
Hoillett £12m
Raul £6m

£20m

Raul would be free next summer I think, he joined Schalke for 2 years in mid-2010, unless he's penned an extension I don't know about. He'd be an interesting choice but I'd still prefer us to use Guidetti, imagine what he could learn from Aguero, Dzeko, and Balotelli with the excellent natural talent he has.

lol at people suggesting Guidetti

hes not exactly setting the world alight in the eriedivisie. OK 4 goals in 5 games but against poor sides.

i know early days but still. i actually had high hopes for this lad. still a chance but cannot see it materialising.

ave to the extreme

MaineDAWG2008 said:

hes not exactly setting the world alight in the eriedivisie. OK 4 goals in 5 games but against poor sides.

i know early days but still. i actually had high hopes for this lad. still a chance but cannot see it materialising.

ave to the extreme
Haven't seen him play at all this season but word is he's playing really well despite not scoring a ton of goals? Heard Arsenals scouts were quite impressed.

MaineDAWG2008 said:

Is 19-year-old Guidetti supposed to score 10 goals in 4 games to get a passing mark? Reports say his general game is very good and he's won at least three of those penalties by being dragged down. And it is no myth that Arsenal's scouts went home and told Wenger to sign him when their mission was to scout someone from VVV not Feyenoord.

MaineDAWG2008 said:

ave to the extreme

Lol at people expecting so much from a 19 year old.

Young said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

ave to the extreme

Lol at people expecting so much from a 19 year old.

Just saying, he wasnt playing against Ajax. But from what I'v seen so far against the below average teams he played OK. So my point is you cannot judge a player in only 5 games and of that against ave teams. Trust me, the dutch league is very bad. Technically there is something to admire, but overall its as bad as the Scottish league.

Maybe it would make sense the assess his perf at end of season. but for now I still cannot see him walking into our lineup. ANd not a replacement for tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.