Swap Tevez for who in January?

Mad 4 It said:
After Kia saying Tevez would be open to moving to another club in the prem, that would mean Chelsea. Could see this happening if we get 40mill

I wouldn't mind dealing with Chelsea in this case. I'm nor particularly worried about making Chelsea stronger by letting them have him to be honest. They will in the long run suffer from having him there, when he and his virus-buddy have had the chance to infect their club as well. It's inevitable.

But I wonder if it's really money we would want from them, and not a player (+ cash maybe)?

If he was to go to Chelsea I would take a swap for Torres.

Torres is suffering from a horrific lack of supply. Which would not be a problem with us.

I would take Mata as well. Silva and Mata have been known to produce some magic together in Valencia.

Mata was a AVB signing and I think getting him in any way is out of the question. We had our chance, but missed it... or rather failed to take it.

Torres is an enigma. I still think he can return to be one of the best strikers in the world, but he looks slow, too big and heavy... looks as if he has added a lot of muscles to his body, and he seems to have lost quite a lot of confidence.
It would be a gamble to take him on, but maybe Silva, Aguero and Nasri could help him find his way again.

Maybe Ivanovic would be of interest to us? Or that young promising midfielder Josh something?

balkanno said:
None. Just sell him nd put the money in the FFP bag.

Or spend part of it ala Clichy (tho' not on that ratfaced crock RVP) to show Kronk how we spend with 'cleverness & intellect'.

Ya I know we throw money at the wall badly on Dzeko, Aguero, Mario, Yaya, Silva, Milner, Nasri, Clichy, Kolarov, AJ et al ;)

^ That's like saying Silva > Dzeko, two different players. Roman does score loads of goals but isn't a striker like Guidetti. Guidetti is an old fashioned forward like Dzeko who is big and strong with a good eye for goal. Roman is like Silva with perhaps more goalscoring ability (at least at his level, yet to see how he converts to senior level).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.