Swap Tevez for who in January?

johnnygruss said:
The Brazilian clubs have achieved much money on the contract Tv, remember that Corinthians 40m euros offer of his TV contract??

So I think the Brazilians have money to pay high salaries for these players as Neymar, Ganso, Lucas, Ralf, Paulinho, Leandro Damiao, and others from the new Brazilian national team.

look at a few sales from last season:

Jucilei, midfield of Brazil team, 10m euros, Corinthians -> Anzhi Makhachka
Giuliano, best player of Libertadores 2009, Internacional -> Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UCR)
Conca, best player of brazilian league 2010, 12m uss dollars, Fluminense -> Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
Diego Tardelli, scorer of brazilian league 2009, 5m euros, Atlético Mineiro -> Anzhi Makhachka
Miranda, best defensor brazil 2010, 8m euros, São Paulo -> Atletico Madrid
Dentinho, young and valuable player , 7,5m euros, Corinthians -> Shaktar Donetsk
Elias, midfield of Brazil team, 7m euros, Corinthians -> Atlético Madrid (Sporting now)

Alan Patrick, midfield of Santos, 6m euros, Santos -> Shakhtar Donetsk
Bruno César, revelation of brazilian league 2010, 5m euros, Corinthians -> Benfica
Thiago Ribeiro, 5m euros for 50%, Cruzeiro -> Cagliari
Zé Eduardo, striker champion with Santos, 2,7m euros, Santos -> Genoa
Kleber, young player and in Brazil team now, 2,4m euros, Atletico Mineiro -> Porto
Jonas, scorer of brazilian league 2010, 1,25m euros, Gremio -> Valencia

--

the best player now is Elias in Sporting, Bruno César of Benfica, and Kleber of Porto fc. EVERYONE IN PORTUGAL. Then I think the Santos players play very badly in europe, André, Keirrison, Alain Patrick, Zé Eduardo are all a total failure in his teams. Not because of the former club, but of his location. They dont play well here.

In this season who is the brazilian player that is valuable and plays in Europe??? You can say a few ones like David Luiz (Chelsea, ), Lucas (Liverpool), Dani Alves (Barça), Maicon (Inter), Pato (Milan), Robinho shit (Milan), Kaka (Madrid) and Willian and cia of Shaktar Donetsk. All this players are very experienced in Europe, everyone are here since at least 2007.

This new Brazilian team did horrible games. Lost to everyone. I dnot understand why you like it so much. They are the new Robinho's. Expensive and weak.

To close, we could make a deal for Mario Götze, but this is a player with potential, okay?

Dentinho sounds like salsa-flavored gum.

Sorry in advance.

LoveCity said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
lol at people suggesting Guidetti

hes not exactly setting the world alight in the eriedivisie. OK 4 goals in 5 games but against poor sides.

i know early days but still. i actually had high hopes for this lad. still a chance but cannot see it materialising.

Is 19-year-old Guidetti supposed to score 10 goals in 4 games to get a passing mark? Reports say his general game is very good and he's won at least three of those penalties by being dragged down. And it is no myth that Arsenal's scouts went home and told Wenger to sign him when their mission was to scout someone from VVV not Feyenoord.

any chance this somehow morphs into a deal which might include us getting RVP and Guidetti going to Arse?

just a thought.. although I doubt Wenger will do anymore high profile business with us after the way the Nasri thing went down. Plus the goons would need more than Guidetti...<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:51 am --<br /><br />I'd love to get Hazard but a swap is probably out of the question. Plus we may end up with Hazard anyway.

I know Real is being stodgy about it at the moment but I'm still holding out hope that we use herman to get Angel di Maria...

And if the David Villa thing is true I can't see how that would be anything but great for us... although I could see him getting pushed around a bit in the prem.

bottom line: PLEASE NOT TORRES. KEEP AWAY!

Not sure, but I would rather get the cash back and re-invest it in a young up and comer (23 or younger) that a big established name.

3 reasons for this, 1, it will probably cost us less, 2, we already have 3 excellent strikers, and a younger player will be more patient to get his chance, 3, people are more receptive to young players, as you not only give them more time to settle, but you also feel like they are a 'city' player rather than someone brought in.

NO to Ibra and I would have said yes once, we have enough tall forwards now, our problem yesterday was with Aguero injured on the bench we didn't have a fast, tricky forward making Napoli's defence think with great movement and guile.

Daz_Blue said:
Torres ...... Bobby would have him firing again :)

this... class is permanent and get a good deal as the chelsea boss does not fancy him better all round player than dzeko teamed up with aguero awesome thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.