Swingers Clubs

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
This thread had me in stitches - then it got all serious when some posters started arguing, over who knows more about swinging and pulling birds... really some people just love to insult others, thinking they are clever by spouting the bleeding obvious, people have sex - and have babies - i'm glad i've been told... there was me thinking we were all shat out by a stork

More like the snooker cue and high court judge stories please... Ive never been to a swinging club, the closest i've got was a 'gentlemen's evening' where we all chipped in and a couple of lads got to have a go... the absolute highlight being one of them having a pair of Elvis glasses on, they fell down mid-stroke, he paused, said thank you very much, before spreading his cocksnot all over the terrible birds face...

Haha! That's the spirit!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
The only reason people "attack" you didactic is because you sound ridiculous. Just saying.

Why because I say people are having sex everywhere?. Jesus you would have think I was wearing a "Garry Glitter is God" t shirt. Anyway I wont let people hijack this thread because of their insecurities. If they cant get laid too bad for them everyone else is at it.

My openess about these issues annoys people I cannot help that. Anyway back on topic swinging clubs are fine if you like that sort of thing.

This thread had me in stitches - then it got all serious when some posters started arguing, over who knows more about swinging and pulling birds... really some people just love to insult others, thinking they are clever by spouting the bleeding obvious, people have sex - and have babies - i'm glad i've been told... there was me thinking we were all shat out by a stork

More like the snooker cue and high court judge stories please... Ive never been to a swinging club, the closest i've got was a 'gentlemen's evening' where we all chipped in and a couple of lads got to have a go... the absolute highlight being one of them having a pair of Elvis glasses on, they fell down mid-stroke, he paused, said thank you very much, before spreading his cocksnot all over the terrible birds face...

Thats more like it! Back on track now gents.....

didactic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
The only reason people "attack" you didactic is because you sound ridiculous. Just saying.

Why because I say people are having sex everywhere?. Jesus you would have think I was wearing a "Garry Glitter is God" t shirt. Anyway I wont let people hijack this thread because of their insecurities. If they cant get laid too bad for them everyone else is at it.

My openess about these issues annoys people I cannot help that. Anyway back on topic swinging clubs are fine if you like that sort of thing.

I realised who you remind me of, please remember this guy is supposed to be a parody.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAJpwQvweGc[/youtube]

Brilliant..

Went to a gentlemans morning last year and had this old guy with us in his 70's, we all put to and got him a dance, i'll never forget his face as she threw one leg over his shoulder and started fingering herself fucking priceless, thought he was going to have a heart attack lol.

inchy14 said:
didactic said:
inchy14 said:
I see super stud is back lol

Whats super stud about what everyone is doing every weekend worldwide?. You act like I am speaking of nuclear fision using £1.50 worth of products here. Getting laid has been there since mankind walked the planet and humans have been doing it ever since. So everyone is a stud or else mankind would have died out.

Everyone is doing worldwide??

Only in your fantasy world mate, you really are full of shit

Everyone has been swinging? I've never been swinging(But have had a 3sum)

Can we continue where I left this thread last night..

I have a new jar of crunchy peanut butter and I'm ready for some swinging action

inchy14 said:
So if we pull you up on what we feel is bullshit, we're repressing homosexual tendencies?

ahh i get it, i think your homosexual but for some reason ashamed of it and are trying the 'look how macho i am act'. Ffs give it a rest and just engage in some normal conversation without the need to be all 'look at me' for a change.

10 or 20 women, sound like a great bunch of classy ladies.

Why do you care so much that you have to try and prove anything? Think what you want it doesnt bother me and calling me homosexual does not offend me in the slightest. I have stood shoulder to shoulder with handsome men together ploughing away at stunning women and never felt attracted to the men.

Yes because classy ladies dont have sex, we all know they make love. Hahaha if only you knew.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm --

Kun Aguero said:
Everyone has been swinging? I've never been swinging(But have had a 3sum)

I said everyone is having sex. Yeah I have had a few of those, had a foursome. Orgy I try as much as I can. Im working on twins who I know will take some of my usual shyness and coyness to get into bed.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
cbeebies is poo said:

I have a new jar of crunchy peanut butter and I'm ready for some swinging action

Apologies sir I did contribute my swinging tales but as usual the emotionally insecure and incapable felt threatened so all swarmed to defend their lack of action by yet again attacking me.

cbeebies is poo said:

Ahh, but have you got a dog? In fact, would it be considered swinging if you had someone elses dog lick the peanut butter off your balls?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.