Swingers Clubs

Vegas said:
cbeebies is poo said:
Can we continue where I left this thread last night..

I have a new jar of crunchy peanut butter and I'm ready for some swinging action

Ahh, but have you got a dog? In fact, would it be considered swinging if you had someone elses dog lick the peanut butter off your balls?

The first annual bluemoon swinging dog and peanut butter party....

Or the B.S.D.&P.B.P im sure it will catch on......

inchy14 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
This thread had me in stitches - then it got all serious when some posters started arguing, over who knows more about swinging and pulling birds... really some people just love to insult others, thinking they are clever by spouting the bleeding obvious, people have sex - and have babies - i'm glad i've been told... there was me thinking we were all shat out by a stork

More like the snooker cue and high court judge stories please... Ive never been to a swinging club, the closest i've got was a 'gentlemen's evening' where we all chipped in and a couple of lads got to have a go... the absolute highlight being one of them having a pair of Elvis glasses on, they fell down mid-stroke, he paused, said thank you very much, before spreading his cocksnot all over the terrible birds face...

Brilliant..

Went to a gentlemans morning last year and had this old guy with us in his 70's, we all put to and got him a dance, i'll never forget his face as she threw one leg over his shoulder and started fingering herself fucking priceless, thought he was going to have a heart attack lol.

Had something a bit similar - we were on a stag in Amsterdam, well the stag's dad and uncle were with us and fair play they were up for nearly everything, both of them closer to 70 than 60, but were both married and not up for an actual brass, however we talked them into a sex show, the difference between the 2 was amazing... we walked in and there was a big black man dressed as Batman, nailing this bird doggystyle senseless on a revolving stage, we thought one was going to have a heart attack, he went very pale and (the other his dad by the way)was vitually on stage, asking if he could take photos, talking to the punters and girls... although his mojo was messed with when he caught a bit of spray from the third act - that was an Argentinian called the beast by the waitress serving us, called so because he liked to hurt the girls with his length and he apparently aimed at certain people in the crowd - his dad was front and centre at this stage so caught a fair whack of his mess... the stag's face was priceless, deadly seriously he turned and said "whats he going to do, mum's always done all his washing, he's never done any in his life, she'll see the spuck all over his top, she'll flip out, they'll be getting divorced on my wedding day" we just gave him shit he that he should be sat with his dad and getting involved, rather than crying at the back... i dont think his mum found out, that or its a more open marrage than their son knows about (which is what we now say whenever he is allowed out to play by his wife and his folks name's are mentioned)

didactic said:
liamctid said:
I do hope that last post, no matter how true it is to your life, is purely meant as a wind up. Otherwise you're a complete bellmet.

Why its just the truth?. Men who attack other men are usually hiding repressed homosexual feelings. You may want to address those liam.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm --

inchy14 said:
For someone supposedly very bright you're making this difficult so ill make it simple for you...

'Swapping Partners' ' everywhere around the world' not just pulling birds ffs.

If you do that everyweek i'll eat my hat.

I could if I wanted to, I could have sex with 10 girls today if I wanted to. Infact make that 20 so what?. So could many other guys you act like this is something so hard to do.

Faceless forum member in claiming to be God's gift to women shocker.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I realised who you remind me of, please remember this guy is supposed to be a parody.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAJpwQvweGc[/youtube]

I like this guy he is confident in himself but I am not like that. Im laid back very laid back.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm --

liamctid said:

I am not faceless, not claiming anything just saying everyone gets laid. Because umm everyone does. Guess I gave some of you too much credit apologies. Contribute your swinging stories or keep quiet. You are ruining a good thread.

didactic said:
I realised who you remind me of, please remember this guy is supposed to be a parody.

I like this guy he is confident in himself but I am not like that. Im laid back very laid back.

liamctid said:

I am not faceless, not claiming anything just saying everyone gets laid. Because umm everyone does. Guess I gave some of you too much credit apologies.

Give over; you said you could shag 20 birds a day if you wanted to. Guess posting on an off topic football forum is much more of a buzz.

liamctid said:
didactic said:

liamctid said:

I am not faceless, not claiming anything just saying everyone gets laid. Because umm everyone does. Guess I gave some of you too much credit apologies.

Give over; you said you could shag 20 birds a day if you wanted to. Guess posting on an off topic football forum is much more of a buzz.

Who'd like to see this smoulderin' monster of lurrve on the 'who are you thread'

liamctid said:

I could Liam very easily so could you if you applied yourself instead of arguing with men you do not know. Please stop this back and forth I dont want to have to ignore you.

crumpsallblue said:
Who'd like to see this smoulderin' monster of lurrve on the 'who are you thread'

How about you show us who you are?. Funny how those with the biggest mouths hide the most.

didactic said:
crumpsallblue said:

How about you show us who you are?. Funny how those with the biggest mouths hide the most.

Touche. I dont come on here givin' it big un. Take it easy sexy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.