Swingers Clubs

didactic said:
How about you show us who you are?. Funny how those with the biggest mouths hide the most.

You sound like Swiss Tony, with your tales of making love to a beautiful woman... blah blah give it a rest pal, you are picking fights like a 16 year old with too much diamond white in them... get back on topic, as you are such a love machine, tell some of tales of love making or fucking whichever you want to call it, some of them have to be amusing in someway, share your knowledge and ways... rather than just insulting others... not having a pop - just saying, the funny stories were much better than listening to you have a go

didactic said:
I understand the hate towards me because I am speaking thinking our experiences are the same yet I have to remember that some people are incapable of seeing a pretty woman and getting her to sleep with them. When I tried to help I was attacked for that too so now I just leave it. :)

Oh you suffer from premature ejaculation?. How terrible for you.

I've not seen hate towards you, just a lot of mocking because your posts make you come across as a bit of a whopper. Entertaining in a "laugh at you", rather than "laugh with you" kind of way.

Here's two quotes from you in this thread:

I could sleep with 10 girls today, acutally make that 20

Funny how those with the biggest mouths hide the most.

GStar said:
didactic said:
I understand the hate towards me because I am speaking thinking our experiences are the same yet I have to remember that some people are incapable of seeing a pretty woman and getting her to sleep with them. When I tried to help I was attacked for that too so now I just leave it. :)

I've not seen hate towards you, just a lot of mocking because your posts make you come across as a bit of a whopper. Entertaining in a "laugh at you", rather than "laugh with you" kind of way.

Im not hiding I have several pictures of myself on here.

Hahaha who the fuck is this didactic, he has to be a dual username

Fair play to whoever made him up

didactic said:
GStar said:
didactic said:

IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9r68w7.jpg[/IMG]<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
GStar said:
didactic said:

IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9r68w7.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9r68w7.jpg[/IMG]

AntonDonJuan said:

Nope no daul username I am and have always been the same. Is what I say so far out there?. I really believed we were all have these experiences. Ok real question how many women have you slept with?.

LongsightM13 said:
didactic said:
GStar said:

9r68w7.jpg

didactic said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Nope no daul username I am and have always been the same. Is what I say so far out there?. I really believed we were all have these experiences. Ok real question how many women have you slept with?.
I'm saving myself until I meet the one

How is having sex a fantastic achievement guys you are disappointing me really. If you are being honest you really need to talk to these women they like men, they like sex. Dont be shy. Hahahaha really :) Please for Gods sake someone tell these guys sex is fun.

*pounds fist on desk*<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
I'm saving myself until I meet the one

I respect that, good luck hope she feels the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.