Swingers Clubs

AntonDonJuan said:
didactic said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Hahaha who the fuck is this didactic, he has to be a dual username

Fair play to whoever made him up

Nope no daul username I am and have always been the same. Is what I say so far out there?. I really believed we were all have these experiences. Ok real question how many women have you slept with?.
I'm saving myself until I meet the one

Haha, excuse me while I have hysterics!

didactic said:
metalblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
They are 2 different things

If i pay to get into a nightclub and pull a girl am i paying for sex then??
If i meet someone and take her out for dinner and buy her flowers and she ends up at mine, is that paying for sex then??

Interesting question, one for didactic me thinks now what did he say earlier? oh yes:

The women were stunning but I refused to participate as I knew he had paid for us to get in.

yet later he states he goes to nightclubs, paying an entry fee no doubt, to bag a lady for the night, probably buys her a few drinks as well.

What are night clubs, bars for?. Sitting in and discussing the weather?. Society runs off sex and our need to copulate

I've missed him.

One is a brothel where your money goes to the women so they have sex with you. The other is a social enviroment where you speak to strangers under no prior obligation and using charm and your own persuasion skills get them to sleep with you.

If you are incapable of seeing the obvious difference then you are beyond help.

So a swinging club is a brothel?

listen me like others.. Im not arsed who can pull fit birds.. or not nice ones...

Shag 2 in a year or 100000 in a day... ti sthread is about couples swinging or funny sex stories it seems..

Why dont the ones who love to talk about themselves just pm each other and let the funny stuff come out...

I want to know about the judge and his wife...

Someone make something up to stop these lot talking about themselves... I dont care make it funny.

GStar said:
I've not seen anyone say that but you... and in fairness, you're right. For a girl to get you to shut up about yourself long enough for you to pleasure her ballon knot would be an achievement akin to 'The sword in the stone'.

Im a laid back dude quiet mysterious type :) Im just speaking to fellow blues. If anything the biggest complaints I get are "I know nothing about you." "Why dont you ever tell me about yourself." "You are so quiet I always feel like I am talking."

Im not arrogant GStar just honest :).

GStar said:
didactic said:
How is having sex a fantastic achievement guys.

I've not seen anyone say that but you... and in fairness, you're right. For a girl to get you to shut up about yourself long enough for you to pleasure her ballon knot would be an achievement akin to 'The sword in the stone'.

I have to admit that you are spot on there Chris! Never heard someone talk about himself so much ...

Bluebird1 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
didactic said:
Nope no daul username I am and have always been the same. Is what I say so far out there?. I really believed we were all have these experiences. Ok real question how many women have you slept with?.
I'm saving myself until I meet the one

Haha, excuse me while I have hysterics!
Whats your beef, one woman man

cbeebies is poo said:
listen me like others.. Im not arsed who can pull fit birds.. or not nice ones...

Shag 2 in a year or 100000 in a day... ti sthread is about couples swinging or funny sex stories it seems..

Why dont the ones who love to talk about themselves just pm each other and let the funny stuff come out...

I want to know about the judge and his wife...

Someone make something up to stop these lot talking about themselves... I dont care make it funny.

wanna cyber?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.