Swingers

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
So a thread blatantly accusing me of homosexuality is now 'the norm' for this forum.....a new low.

Just for the people, that like to go down ssllllowwww.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
So a thread blatantly accusing me of homosexuality is now 'the norm' for this forum.....a new low.

What's wrong with homosexuals. Bumming other blokes is perfectly legal.

Barcon said:
Musampa was the bloke I was thinking of. Back to bumming.

Nice one mate. We've finished btw, but theres maybe one or two unopened gates you may find on here. Good Luck. ;>(

stony said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Maybe so but I personally find it repugnant.

Cheeses doesn't, he wants you.

I do want him and one day he will want me. He's fighting against all the things he's grown up with. Soon he will realise those things are built on sand. When he frees his mind and body he will truly know himself and only then will he find happiness.

Presently though, he will want to smash my face in, as much as I want to smash his back-door in.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
stony said:
Cheeses doesn't, he wants you.

I do want him and one day he will want me. He's fighting against all the things he's grown up with. Soon he will realise those things are built on sand. When he frees his mind and body he will truly know himself and only then will he find happiness.

Presently though, he will want to smash my face in, as much as I want to smash his back-door in.

Ill come and meet you anytime. Time and place please.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:

Ill come and meet you anytime. Time and place please.

Chorlton Street Bus Station tonight, 10.30pm tonight, glad I wasn't wasting my time sweetballs. X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.