Swingers

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have stated publicly here several times, I do not hate gays and ma far from a homophobe, I just don't want to dabble myself-is that so hard to grasp? I saw the Gary Lucy rape scene in Hollyoaks all those years ago and trace my feelings back to then. People on here have met me and know I am a mans man, I am confident in my sexuality and don't want these slurs to dog me because one poster has taken a shine to me. Lets let this one lie now, agreed?

stoke stoke stoke

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
This is bordering on sexual harassment now, you are simply giving me more ammunition should I choose to take the next step. Have any of you hear od cyber bullying, it's all here in black and white and has been added to a dossier I am building on certain posters. Mods can you please lock this thread now before it escalates.

Many thanks BB2.0

642128.gif

Surely a 'man's man' is a very polite term for 'raging queen'?

I thought you were a ladies man Brooky? Expensive wine bars and all that?

If you were gay I wouldn't think any less of you at all by the way.

Life is a cabaret old friend, life is a cabaret...

Are PMs meant to be kept private? this made me laugh so much it hurt. So publish and be damned, here's the latest one ifrom my in box:

"As you appear blissfully unaware the essence of a private message I will help you out. I approached you man to man and asked you to stop with what I am now calling sexual harassment, it could have been very easy. A simple apology and commitment to not post any more twisted tales or dreams of fantasies of me and we could have both moved on.

Sadly you decided to 'go public' and try and tarnish me further with your poetry and jibes. You actually showed some talent with your verse (a lot of your type do) such as shame you chose to channel it in the wrong direction. I have no issues with what you or any other man does behind close doors, it's your life and as long as it's away from children, animals and non consenting men then knock yourself out.

So I will ask you kindly again to stop what is fast becoming a witch hunt."

Cheeses of Nazareth said:

Are PMs meant to be kept private? this made me laugh so much it hurt. So publish and be damned, here's the latest one ifrom my in box:

"As you appear blissfully unaware the essence of a private message I will help you out. I approached you man to man and asked you to stop with what I am now calling sexual harassment, it could have been very easy. A simple apology and commitment to not post any more twisted tales or dreams of fantasies of me and we could have both moved on.

Sadly you decided to 'go public' and try and tarnish me further with your poetry and jibes. You actually showed some talent with your verse (a lot of your type do) such as shame you chose to channel it in the wrong direction. I have no issues with what you or any other man does behind close doors, it's your life and as long as it's away from children, animals and non consenting men then knock yourself out.

As a straight man no one ever warned me about children, animals or consent!

Cheers BB, I'm up shit creek now and you're passing fucking helpful advice to Cheeses?

Had you told me this a while back I wouldn't now be fearing for my life!

Cheeses of Nazareth said:

'a lot of your type do'

brilliant. very very good.

to write a damning pm with such wit and fluidity presents one thing.

yearning.

This thread is getting funnier and funnier, it's a shoe in for 'Classic Threads' surely?

stony said:
This thread is getting funnier and funnier, it's a shoe in for 'Classic Threads' surely?

It's pissed it.

It's an all male version of much ado about nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.