SWP thread

He deserves regular football and he'll get that at QPR, could get back in the England squad as well.

Although he couldve probably gone somewhere better, QPR seems like a decent move for him, they've got some great players in and I think they'll stay up for sure! With Leicester joining them next season, SWP could end up there IMO...

Good luck SWP, hope you have a great career and thanks for the performances and we return your love for our club...you're always welcome back as a coach in a few years in my eyes ;)

SHAUNY WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!
SHAUNY WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!

Class act, one of my favorite players of all time. Was nearly in tears when he first moved to Chelsea all those years ago.

Good luck too him, he deserves to be playing regular footy and he will get that at QPR.

Still scratching my head about this. SWP and Weiss out, yet Mancini wanted a winger with pace? Where is he then??

He doesn't want to leave and is happy to stay at the club for the remainder of his contract probably playing little or no first team football but its a dog eat dog business now and we have to get maximum currency and at present QPR are the newest kids on the block with the most spare currency.

Deep down he knows the current management cannot find a spot for him in the starting line up or on the bench.

Injuries and suspensions can change that but he still wants regular football and a number of premiership sides will give that to him.

He will always be welcomed back and will always be a blue in heart and mind.

SWP having medical. I take it they're buying him as opposed to a loan deal?

Big Dave Watson said:
Still scratching my head about this. SWP and Weiss out, yet Mancini wanted a winger with pace? Where is he then??

Quality winger with pace... those two aint. Very good to average at their best but not quality. A quality winger with pace would be someone like Ashley young (no am not a rag) we should of signed him long before.

Got to look to the future now... I'm still upset over petrov leaving but what can ya do.

omgitsnash said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Quality winger with pace... those two aint. Very good to average at their best but not quality. A quality winger with pace would be someone like Ashley young (no am not a rag) we should of signed him long before.

Got to look to the future now... I'm still upset over petrov leaving but what can ya do.

Yes, but my point is that they should have at least been replaced by one incoming winger. I know Nasri, Aguero and Balotelli have pace but they arent natural wingers. Johnnson is a winger but not a pacy one. We dmt now have the option of an out and out winger, even for the last 15 or 20 minutes of a game, which SWP gave us.

jellert said:
SWP waiting in London for the go ahead from City to sign for QPR

Just saw that on the BBC site. Does that maybe mean we are still trying to get a loan deal done for Cerci or someone similar before we let Sweep go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.